FIVE YEARS LATER

It has been five years since Harry gave birth to Bella and he has been thinking about have another baby but he wants to know if Louis wants to have any more. He has been talking to Niall about it and Niall tells him that he needs to just talk to Louis about it and Harry says he will. Harry goes to Louis office and asks if he has a few minutes to talk to him about something and Louis tells him that he always has time for him. Louis tells Liam that they will see him in a little bit and Liam says he will see him then.

Louis asks Harry to come and sit in his lap and that is what Harry does. Harry tells him that something has been on his mind and he wanted to talk to him about it, but is scared. Louis tells him that he doesn't need to be scared to talk to him about whatever is on his mind. Harry tells him that he has been thinking about having another baby. Louis asks him how long has he been thinking about it and Harry tells him for a few months now. He asks Harry about if he thinks that he can handle being pregnant again and Harry tells him that he knows he can. Louis tells him that they can try at his next heat which is in about 3 weeks, which is also the same time that Louis will have his rut.

They sit in Louis' office and talk about having another baby and how they will tell the kids about it when he does get pregnant. Harry tells him that they can do like they did with the twins when he got pregnant with Bella. Louis asks if he would like to practice getting pregnant and Harry tells him all the time. It has been a little bit since they have been intimate with each other and Louis knows that it is past time that they do. Louis calls for Liam and Niall, and he asks if they can watch the kids for the next couple of days and make sure that they get to school everyday. Liam and Niall agree to take good care of them, Niall asks why do they need them to watch the kids. Harry tells him that him and Louis would like to have some personal time and they really don't want the kids to hear them. Louis tells them that when Harry goes into heat and he has his next rut that they are going to try to have another baby, so they want to practice.

Jon, Jen and Bella get home from school a couple of hours later and Liam and Niall are waiting for them in the living room. Liam asks them if they would like to come and stay a couple of days with them and they all yell yes. Niall and Liam follow the kids upstairs to get some clothes and anything else that they might need for the next couple of days. Each kid has their own little bag for their clothes. The group walk to Louis' office to tell Louis and Harry that they are now leaving and they will see them in a couple of days. Harry gets up from Louis' lap and hugs each of his babies. Louis tells them that they will see them in just a couple of days.

As soon as the Liam, Niall, and the kids leave, Harry gets on his knees and gives Louis a blow job. Louis tells him that they should head to the bedroom and they can do a lot more. Harry gets up and the two of them head to the room, where they both quickly strip out of their clothes. Louis picks Harry up and throws him onto the bed, where he crawls in between his legs. Harry is left in just his panties, which is driving Louis crazy. Louis leans down and begins to kiss Harry on the lips and then works his way down to his neck. He leaves several love bites behind and then works his way down his stomach and then on to his thighs. Louis slowly takes off Harry's panties and then goes down leaving love bites on both of his thighs.

Harry tells Louis to stop teasing him and grabs the lube out of the drawer in the night stand by the bed. Louis lubes up three of his fingers, and he gently inserts his index finger into Harry's entrance. He quickly works his way up to three fingers and Harry is begging Louis to make love to him. Louis grabs the lube again and puts some in his hand to lather up his member. Once he is done, he gets back in between Harry's legs. Louis puts his member by Harry's entrance and gently pushes himself into Harry. Harry tells Louis that he feels so good and Louis tells him that it is heaven to be inside him again.

Louis takes it nice and slow as he makes love to Harry. It goes on for over an hour before they both release from the pleasure. Harry tells Louis that they need to clean up, but he is to tired to move. Louis tells him that he will go and run them a bath and then he will come back and get him. While Louis is in the bathroom, he lights a few candles and turns off the lights, and then he goes and picks Harry up and takes him to the bath. They sit in there and relax until the water gets cold. Louis then helps Harry out of the tub and dries him off, then he picks him back up and takes him back to the bed. It doesn't take long for the two of them to fall asleep, cuddling with each other. It goes on like this for the next two days, until it is time for the kids to come home.

Liam and Niall bring them home after they got out school. Louis and Harry are cuddle up on the couch, getting back the romantic feelings they had before they got married almost 8 years ago. They will always love each other and they know that no one will come between them, but it was nice to have the past couple of days alone. Liam asks if they are doing better and Louis tells him that they are even closer now then they were just a couple of days ago. Niall asks if they would like to go out for dinner tonight with him, Liam and the kids. Harry and Louis both say that they would love to go out and have dinner, because they really haven't eaten the past couple of days. Liam asks if they have been to busy to even consider eating and Harry blushes, while Louis just nods his head. Louis and Harry head to their room to get ready to go out for dinner.

They go to a Chinese place and they all order different things. As usual Louis and Harry share their food. Jen asks why do they always do that and Louis tells her that they have always done this, even before they were married and mated to one another. Liam and Niall agree and tells her that it was always so cute to watch the two of them when they eat. Niall tells the kids that when their mommy was pregnant with them, that their daddy would always give up his food to Harry because he never ordered or made himself enough. Jon, Jen and Bella tells them that their mommy and daddy must really love each other, and they hope that they have that kind of relationship one of these days when they are older.

They go to a ice cream parlor for dessert and they all order something. The kids order themselves a sundae and the others order a cup of ice cream. Louis and Harry are in their own little world, feeding their ice cream to each other. Everyone in the shop watches them and they tell them that they are one of the cutest couples that they have ever seen. The kids tell the people that their parents are always like this no matter where they go. Liam tells the people that the two of them always know where their little ones are and what they are doing, but they just look into each others eyes and get lost in the love they have for one another. One lady asks how long have they been together and Niall tells her that they have been together for a little over 8 years but they will be married for 8 years in the middle of July. She then asks how old are their kids and Harry tells her that the twins are seven and Bella is five.

Louis tells the lady that they love their kids to pieces and that they are the light of their lives. Harry says that he has the best family in the world, and says that Liam and Niall are their family too, even though they are not blood related. Liam and Niall both get a tear in their eyes when they hear Harry say this. The lady tells them that she hopes that they have a long and happy future in what ever they do. Louis and Harry thank her and she leaves.

Jon, Jen, and Bella are getting tired, so they decide to head home. Once they get home, the kids go and get ready for bed, where Louis and Harry tuck them in and give each a kiss on the head. Liam and Niall are down in the living room waiting for Louis and Harry to come back. When they are back, the four of them all sit around and talk about what they are going to tell the other kids when Harry gets pregnant again. Louis tells him that they are going to do what they did when he got pregnant with Bella. They all continue to talk for a little longer, before Harry tells them that he is heading to bed, and he tells them all good night. Louis follows him just a couple of minutes later.