THEY FIND OUT IF HARRY IS PREGNANT

It has been almost 2 months since Harry's heat and he still hasn't had any signs of him being pregnant and Harry is worried that he is not. Louis asks him if he would like for him to go to the store and grab him a couple of tests and Harry tells him that Louis can just make him a doctors appointment and that will be a better option. So Louis grabs his phone and calls to get Harry an appointment, and they tell him that he can come in to the office in a couple of hours. He gets off the phone and tells Harry that they are going to see him in a couple of hours, so he needs to go shower and get ready for the doctors. Louis calls Liam and tells him that he is taking Harry to the doctor and if he can get the kids off the bus and take care of them until they get back. Liam tells him that he will get them off the bus and take them to his and Niall's house until he hears back from them.

Meanwhile, Harry is getting in the shower and Louis comes to join him. No one has to know what they did in the shower, but everyone in a block radius heard them. When they get out of the shower, Louis has to help Harry get dressed because Harry is now extremely sore. Louis pounded into him like he would never be able to do it again. The first thing put on Harry is a pair of purple panties, then a pair of purple leggings and then Louis puts one of his own shirts on Harry. Then Louis dresses himself in a pair of black skinny jeans and then a shirt.

They walk out of the house and to their car so they can go to the doctors for Harry's appointment. It takes them about 15 minutes to get the office and then Louis helps Harry out of the car and then grabs Harry's hand to walk into the office. Louis has Harry sit down and he goes to check him in to see the doctor. He then goes and sits down by Harry and tells him that the doctor will be with them in just a couple of minutes. They sit and talk for about 15 minutes before Harry is called back to see the doctor. He is weighed and had his vitals checked, before he is taken into a room to wait. Erin Green comes in and tells them how nice it is to see them again and they say that it is a pleasure to see her too.

She goes over Harry's chart and tells him that everything looks good and then asks them why are they here. Harry tells her that they are here to see if he is pregnant again and if so how far along he is. Erin tells Harry to get up on the table and to lift his shirt so she can begin an ultrasound to check for them. Once everything is ready, she puts the wand on his belly and she looks around until she can see the little blobs that would show the baby. She tells them that Harry is pregnant and that he is going to be having twins again. Louis looks at Harry with love and then looks at the screen to see his babies. Erin tells them that by the size of the babies, Harry is at least 9 weeks pregnant.

Harry tells her that he has not had any symptoms of being pregnant and that is why they wanted to come in and check. She tells them that she is glad that they came in and not just took the home test, because she is able to see them sooner. Louis asks if there is anything that he can do to help Harry through this pregnancy and she tells him to just do what he did during the other pregnancies. In other words to be there to support him. Erin tells Harry that it would be a good idea for him to do some kind of exercises through this pregnancy, because this is his third pregnancy in less than 10 years. Harry asks her what kind would be best for him and she tells him that yoga would be one of the best that he can do this go around.

Erin asks if they are going to have anymore after the babies are born and Louis tells her that they are not sure yet and they will let her know at his next appointment. Harry tells her that they are going to have to talk about whether or not they are going to have any more kids. She tells them that she would like to see Harry again in about 2 weeks for his next check up. They thank her for everything that she has done for them and they leave to go and make Harry's next few appointments. She tells them that if they need anything to please call her. Louis tells her that they will let her know if they need anything.

Harry and Louis have been there for a couple of hours now and the kids should be off the bus and with Liam and Niall. Louis asks if he would like to go out to eat before they go home or does he want to go home and order take out. Harry tells him that they should just go home so they can share the news with the others and then he asks if they can order Chinese and Louis tells him what ever he wants. Harry grabs his phone and calls Liam to let him know that they are on their home and to bring the kids there in about 30 minutes. He also tells them that they are going to order Chinese for dinner so he doesn't have feed the kids. Liam tells him that they will be there then and he wants to know everything that happened at the doctors. Louis tells him that they will all find out together when they get home. (Harry had it on speaker)

Louis and Harry get home about 10 minutes later and Louis orders food for everyone while Harry goes up to their bedroom and relaxes until the food gets there. While Harry is laying down, Louis comes into the bedroom and crawls on the bed with him and puts arm around him and rubs his belly. Louis talks to their little ones, while Harry has a smile on his face. Liam and Niall come in with the kids about 20 minutes later and calls out for Louis and Harry. Louis comes down the stair into the living room and tells them that Harry is currently resting until the food gets there. Niall asks what did the doctor say and Louis tells him that he is not going to say anything until Harry is here too.

Jon, Jen, and Bella come running up to their daddy and give him a big hug and tells him that they missed him and their mommy. Louis tells them that him and their mommy missed them too. Bella then asks where is her mommy and Louis tells her that he is up in their bedroom laying down until their food gets there. She asks if she can go and see her mommy, and Louis tells her that her mommy will be down in about 10 minutes so she is going to have to wait that long to see him.

The doorbell rings and Louis gets up and goes to the door to see who it is and it is their food. He pays for it and then takes it to the living room and tells the others that he is going to go and get Harry so he can eat. When Louis goes into their bedroom, he sees that Harry has fallen asleep. He then goes over and gently nudges him to wake up Harry so he can come and eat with his family. Harry asks if their babies are there and Louis tells him that they came about 10 minutes ago and they want to see their mommy. Louis then helps Harry out of the bed and to the bathroom before they make their way to the living room. Just as Harry goes to sit down on the couch, Louis pulls him into his lap and whispers into his ear and tells Harry that he hasn't said anything to them about their babies.

Harry clears his throat and he tells them that him and Louis need to tell them all something. Liam asks what that might be and Harry looks at all of them and tells them that he pregnant and that he is going to be having twins again. Jon and Jen are excited about being big siblings again, Bella is not so sure about it. Harry can tell that Bella is not so sure about her mommy having anymore babies, but he thinks that she will come around once they begin to move and she can feel that. Louis asks Harry to please grab their food and they share like they always do when they eat. Liam and Niall tell them that they are cutest couple that they have ever seen and that they can't wait until there are more little ones running around the house.

Once they are all finished eating, they watch movies until it is time for them all to go to bed.