WEDDING PLANS

The next morning, Louis and Harry get up and get ready for the busy day that is planned for the two of them. They have breakfast and then Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall all head to the office to start planning the wedding. Liam asks where would they like the wedding to be and Louis tells him that he wants it to be at the brook where he first saw Harry and where he proposed to him. Louis tells him that it is going to be a special place for them from now on and he thinks that it would be the perfect place for it. Niall asks them what are they going to be doing today and Harry tells him that they are going into town to look at rings and wedding cakes.

After talking for about an hour with Liam and Niall, Louis and Harry head to the car and into town. The first stop they make is to the bakery to look and order their cake. They walk into the bakery and they are greeted by the owner and she asks if she can help them. Harry tells her that him and Louis are going to be getting married in a couple of months and they would like to order a cake for it. She asks them if they know what kind of cake they wanted and Louis tells her that they have an idea but are not sure. Kelly, the owner tells them that she will go and get a few samples that they can try and see what they like the best.

She comes out of the back with a tray of different kinds of cake flavors. The first one they try is a red velvet with a cream cheese frosting. The next one is a white cake with a strawberry filling, the next one is a chocolate cake with a banana crème filling. The last one that they try is a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Kelly leaves them alone so they can discuss the flavor that they want. After they talked for a few minutes, Louis calls her over and tells her that they want a four tier cake and each tier will be a different flavor. She then asks about a design for it and Harry tells her that he has a picture of what he would like for it look like. He pulls out his phone and shows her the picture. Kelly then asks the exact date that it will need to be done and Louis tells her it will need to ready by the 25th of July and she tells them that she will have it done by then. Louis and Harry thank her for making the cake and they leave out of the bakery.

They get into the car and then head to the jewelry store so they can order their rings. When they get there, Louis gets out and then goes and opens the door for Harry. Louis and Harry walk in holding hands and they see that they are busy at the moment so they decide to look around a little before they are waited on. Unknown to them, there is someone that Harry's parents sent to look and find out about Louis and Harry's wedding. By the time they are waited on by the jeweler, they have already picked out the rings that they wanted. Louis is asked when will he be needing the rings and Louis tells him by July 25. The jeweler tells him that the rings will be ready by then. Louis pulls out his card and quickly pays for the rings.

After they leave the jewelry store, Louis tells Harry that they should go and get some lunch before heading back to their home. He asks Harry where would he like to go and Harry tells him that he always wanted to try the little diner down the road. When they get there, they are quickly seated in the back so they are not disturbed. The diner is ran by one of the pack members and he knows that they are out planning things for their wedding, so he wants to give them some privacy. Luke personally waits on them, so no one else will interrupt what ever they are planning. He asks Louis and Harry what would they like to eat and Harry tells him that he would like to have a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a strawberry milkshake. Louis tells him that he will have the same but a chocolate milkshake. It doesn't take long for them to get their food and they just sit and talk about nothing while they are eating. Once they are done, Louis pays for their food and they leave to go back home.

The spies that Harry's parents sent, quickly let them know when Louis said the wedding was going to be and that Louis and Harry are throwing around money like it is nothing. Niall had come into town to get a few things and he overhears what was said about Louis and Harry, so he quickly finishes what he came to do and heads back home. When Niall gets there, he goes and finds Louis to let him know what he heard. Louis tells him thank you and Louis then calls in Harry to let him know. Harry tells him that they need to change the date, so that their wedding is not ruined. Louis then gets on the phone and calls the baker and the jeweler to get the dates changed. He tells them that the date has been changed to the 23rd of July. They both tell him that they will make sure that everything will be done by then.

After Louis is done making the calls, Harry climbs into his lap and lays his head on his shoulder. Harry whispers into his ear how much he loves him and is glad that he finally took the risk and loved someone as much as he loved him after all the hurt he was put through by his family. Louis tells him that he loves him too and that he is glad he took the chance too. He tells Harry that he is also glad that both Niall and Liam told him about Harry. Louis looks at Harry and asks him if he is tired and if he would like to go and take a nap and Harry tells him that he would like to go and take a nap. He carries Harry up to their room and lays him down on the bed and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

It doesn't take long before Harry is sound asleep, so Louis goes to walk out when Harry starts to scream. Louis picks up Harry in his arms and tries to wake him up to calm him down, but he is unable to. Liam and Niall came running into their room and sees that Louis is holding a sleeping, but crying Harry. Liam asks what happened and Louis tells him that he brought Harry into the room so he can nap. As he was getting ready to leave, Harry started screaming and crying. Louis finally gets Harry to wake up and he asks him what was wrong and Harry tells him that he dreamed that his parents came, and they killed Louis. Liam tells Harry as long as him and Niall are around, no one or nothing will ruin the happiness that the two of them share.