Chapter 35

Standing here, I watched Skye struggled to find her words. Her pleading eyes met mine. They were so full of hurt. But some of it washed away as she stared at me. 

"Megan, please, I love you.......no I'm in love with you. Please.....if you're worried about Sloan, I can talk to her....just, please, I'm begging you, don't throw us away." Her voice was pleading. Broken even. I could see her eyes brimming with tears.

"Skye......" I whispered. I need for her to understand that it wasn't safe for her, but I couldn't tell her. Not without her wanting to get involved. "I just......"

Falling for my best friends sister was as complicated as I has expected. The current circumstances didn't help at all. Standing up, I went to stalk out of the room.

"Stop, Megan!" I heard Skye call after me. I could hear the desperation that laced her voice. But I couldn't bring myself to turn back. How had I let myself get into this? How did I let myself fall in love with my best friends sister? This was all kinds of fucked up.

"I said stop!" She raised her voice, pulling on my arm slightly. I could feel the similar sparks and tingles, but given the situation, I denied myself the pleasure of succumbing to the pleasure of it. "Turn around....look me in the eye, and you tell me yourself, you don't love me."

"I can't." I said softly. Finally allowing myself to look up into her bright green eyes. "I.....can't."

"That's what I thought." Was all I heard before she slammed her lips onto mine. And in this moment, it was as if nothing else mattered.

Her lips moved swiftly against mine, her hands rested at my waist. I ran my hands through her soft hair. Gripping as I deepened the kiss. This was something I needed, her touch, her presence. She gave me the strength to take on whoever challenged my love for her.

I pushed her down on the bed, pinning her arms above her head. Bringing my lips down to her neck, I rejoiced as I felt her shiver beneath me. Hoisting her up, I stripped her of her shirt. There was a brief moment where we locked eyes, but it quickly ended when our lips met again.

As we kissed, we both stripped each other of clothing. Leaving both of us in nothing but our bras and underwear. Unlatching her bra, I gazed upon her exposed chest. Not being able to control myself, I kissed down her chest. Sucking gently with each kiss.

Both of our breathing had become ragged, and quick.

Finally realizing I had no idea what I was doing, I succumbed to Skye flipping both of us over. Undoing my bra in the process. Her eyes wandered and danced across my chest. Glazing over with lust. She kissed down my chest, my stomach, then kissed across my waist. As her soft hands pulled my pants down, and tossed them to the floor, she kept eye contact with me the whole time.

She kissed down my inner thighs, and positioned herself between my legs.

Gripping the sheets, my back arched as a wave of sensation rode through me. Within minutes, I was riding out my high, clutching harder on the sheet to prevent from calling out.

Skye laid herself beside me, caressing my face with her hand. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you, too, Skye." I said gently, grabbing her hand and kissing it. "But, we have to be careful. At least for now." Her brows furrowed in confusion. "Your accident......it happened because of me."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember when I told you about the creepy guy at the party Sloan and I went to?"

"The guy that was somehow invited to our family reunion, but mysteriously disappeared?" Skye inquired, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Yeah......he was...." A lump formed in my throat, as I thought about how badly Skye could have gotten hurt. "He was the one who slammed into you." Her eyes brimmed with anger, but she relaxed as she pulled me closer in her arms.