Proposal..?? (Episode 3 and 4)

Sanskaar :

When i collided with u.... I saw u for the first time and instantly fell for u....!!!! I don't wanted to say any cheesy lines.... So coming to the point. Will be my Girlfriend...??????

Actually we are playing truth or dare so......(He whispered slowly so that only swara and ragini could hear)

Swara turns her face and sees sanskaar's freinds and understands the situation....

Ragini also observes it...

swara: It's ok u can leave now...

sanskaar: But what about the proposal...???

Swara made an angry face....!!!

Sanskaar leaves dissappointed...!!

While Ragini is shocked with Swara's behaviour later both of leaves from there.....

kavitha: what did she say?????

Sanskaar : nothing...

Kavita is Damm happy... While Sanskaar sad.... He himself don't know why was he sad...!!!!

Scene shifts....

Raj : how dare she slap me?????

Laksh was lost in Ragini's thought didn't listen to Raj.....

Raj : bhai tujhe kya hua yaar...??

(What happened to u bro...??)

Laksh : She is so beautiful yaar....

Raj : Koun....???? (Who...???)

Laksh : hmm.... nothing leave it.....

Scene shifts.....

Ragini : kya baath hai di...!! u didnt even scold him...??

Swara : no nothing like that.....

Ragini : apko jab bhi gussa atha u scold them very badly and today u didnt even say anything????

Swara : they were just playing a game.....

Ragini : hmm... I know that...But also...!!! I think u r in love....!!!!

Swara : what...???? u r completely mad...!!!!!

Swara ignores Ragini and moves towards principal's room to complain on Raj....!!!!!

Scene shifts...........

Sanskaar's pov

what happened to me today...?? Why was i behaving like that....?? Why did i accepted the dare...?? I never did that before...?? Even if I accept that after seeing Swara why did I feel happy...??Why my heart was racing like a cheetah...??? what has happened to me....??Why am i attracted to her...?? I was never attracted to anyone till now then why her...??? I feel happy whenever she is around me...!! Dont know what is happening..?!?!? Anyway leave it...!!!!

And he starts moving towards his class...

In the mean time he crosses principal's office...then he accidentally hears the conversation between Swara and Ragini ....!!!!!

Ragini : di what r we doing here..??

Swara : we are here to give compalin....!!!!

Ragini : complain di...??? But on whom..??? And for what...???

Swara : On Raj and his gang including Laksh...!!!!

Ragini : But di...???

Swara : Chup...!!! And follow me...!!!!