💖Much Awaited Surprise💖 (Episode 71)

Even though Laksh is saved from Bulbul.. Our Sanskaar isn't that lucky..!

He tried all his luck to cool his burning wife.. But no use..!

Sanskaar : Apologies Swara..!! It was just a prank..! Nothing more than that..!

Swara : Just shut up..!! How could you..?? How could you even think of giving 25 page assignment of Laksh's to Ragini..??

Sanskaar : Swara..! It is just a prank..! And believe me Laksh might have been there with Ragini the whole night..!!

Swara : Prank..?!?! How can I forget..?? The very same prank of urs where u almost married me to that idiot Raj..??

Sanskaar : Swara..!! That is different..! And this is different..!

Swara : Yeah.. Yeah..! Just don't talk to me..!! Get lost..! U just don't know anything..! What I have gone through at that moment..! U can never understand..! Never..! Just leave me alone..!

He pushes him and runs to her class leaving devastating Sanskaar behind..!

Slowly tears started falling from his eyes..! He is crying..! Crying not because Swara had scolded him but because of him she had to go through that pain..!! He is guilty..! Guilty that he couldn't reduce the pain..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Evening

Sanskaar tries again to talk with Swara..! But still the same behavior..! All four are seated in the car..!

Sanlak in the front and Swaragini at the back..! In the course of the journey Sanskaar sends a quick message for Raglak on which they obliged..

The moment they reached home Raglak got down immediately while Swara is busy taking her books..!

In that moment Sanskaar starts the car not allowing her to get down..!! Swara didn't understand anything for a moment..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Before Ragini Laksh runs inside..

Laksh : Mom..?? Did you enquire the pandit..?? What did he say..?? When is the date fixed..?? Please make sure that it is in this month..! I can't wait any more..!! Ohh God... There are many preparations to be done..?? I want my wedding to be the most memorable one..!! Why are you still standing here only..?? Mom..??Mom..?? What happened..?? Didn't like the idea..?? Don't tell me that the pandit is still out of town..!

Ap : Will u allow me to talk..??

Laksh : Acha OK..! Sorry..! Say now..!

Ap : Gud..!! Ur marriage is fixed after a week..!! And (interrupted...)

Laksh : Wow Mom...!! Love you..!! 💖💖

And they were shower of kisses on her face..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swara didn't know what is happening..?? After a second.. She understands that it is all Sanskaar's plan..!! Sudden anger rose in her..!

Swara : What the hell Sanskaar..?? Where are you taking me..??

Sanskaar didn't answer..!!

Swara : Sanskaar I am asking you only..?? Where the hell are you taking me..??

He had started his silent treatment..! He didn't answer..!

Swara : Have u gone dumb..?? Why aren't you answering me..??

The same repeats..! She understood his game..! Now that she knows that he is stubborn Swara stopped asking him questions.!

She sit back with a frown waiting for him to stop the car at some place..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.