Ragini's First Rasoi..!!(Episode 98)

After talking to Swara.... Ragini is engrossed in her work while Swara turns to see Sanskaar staring her blankly..!

He didn't understand anything...!! Infact it felt that he had lost his sense..!! He just stares Swara to know what he heard is correct or not..?

He could see tears in her eyes which meant that it is true..! It is true that Swara his wife... Has fake angered on him...!! He couldn't swallow the fact..! He just walked away from there..!

Though he could hear her shouts to stop.... He didn't....!!!! He enters his room and is about to close the door..... Swara comes in..

Swara : Sanskaar..?? I can explain..!

Sanskaar : What will u explain..? That u r sorry.... Pls forgive me..?

Swara : Sanskaar... It is not like that..! Pls listen..!

Sanskaar : Pls... Swara..!! Leave...!!

Swara : Sanskaar..?? Pls listen to me once..!

Sanskaar : Swara I said leave.... Before I do something wrong...!!

Swara : But Sanskaar..?

Sanskaar : LEAVE...! (high intensity)

Swara couldn't take his anger..! He was hurt...! Indeed hurt..! She knows what was his condition that day..!!! But she just wanted him not to repeat it again..!she also knows that he will not repeat it but somewhere she wanted to confirm it...! So she just acted as she was angry... But she wasn't..!!

She leaves him alone to give him time... And she reached downstairs...! She made herself presentable...! And sits with all others in the hall..

Kitchen

Ragini is seen placing the kheer into the bowl...!! Laksh who enters the kitchen is lost seeing her....!

Ragini takes the kheer in her finger and tasting it then slightly jumping tasting it...!!

All this is observed by Laksh who just enters the kitchen and is mesmerized seeing her like this..!

Ragini didn't notice his presence..! Slowly Laksh goes towards and helps her close to him by her waist...!

Ragini is shocked on his sudden behavior....! But she blushes....!! Seeing her blushing Laksh squeezes her waist slightly...!

Ragini : Ahhh... Laksh..... What r u doing..??

Laksh : Romancing with my wife..!

And starts giving her kisses on her neck...!! And she continued moaning his name...!

This continued for sometime..... They stopped when they heard....

Raj : Arrey Laksh..!! How much will u make us wait..?? Stop ur romance..! And let Ragini bring the kheer..! U can do again in the night..!

Hearing him Laksh leaves Ragini and rushes to the dinning hall...... While outside others burst out into laughing except Swara..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dining hall

Soon Ragini arrives with the kheer and starts serving the it all..!!!

Bua : Arrey... Where is Sanskaar...??

Hearing to bua Swara didn't know what to answer...!! She starts stammering..

Swara : woh... Woh....

Raj : Kya woh woh..?? Where is he..? Call him otherwise he will not get the kheer....! Because I am gonna have it...! And Ragini the kheer is yummy...!!

Ap : Yes.... Ragini.... Really the kheer is tasty..!

Bua : From next time only u will prepare the kheer..!

Ragini : Ji bua..!

Bua : Laksh...? What do you say...?

Everybody turnes to Laksh... But he is busy licking the bowl like kid.. And everybody burst out into laughter..!

Bua : But... Where is Sanskaar..??

Swara : woh... Woh... He got an urgent call so went to talk...!!

Bua : ok...!!

Swara signed in relief.. Later bua asks Swara to take the kheer to him..!!!

Then Swara takes the bowl and goes into the room..!!! She opened the door.... She finds him near the window and looking outside thinking something deeply...!!!!!

Swara feels guilty... She goes to him...!!

Swara : Sanskaar...??

Sanskaar turns towards her... And then turns back and looks outside...!!

Swara feels bad on his ignorance..!!!

Swara : Sanskaar..?? Pls I am sorry..! Forgive me na...!! I am ready for any punishment..! But pls don't stop talking to me...! Pls.....!!!!

Still Sanskaar didn't reply....!!!!!

Swara : Sanskaar.... Pls na....! I am sorry baba....!!!! Pls forgive me...!!

She said cutely catching her ears...!! But still Sanskaar didn't respond...!!

Swara : see... Mr hubby..!!! I am sorry...!!!! I know that I mustn't have done that but what to do....?? I was angry with u at that time and soon I forgave u but if you do that mistake again...?? No I can't afford that..! So just acted that I was angry...!! And I know that I was wrong..!!! I am sorry...!!!! Pls maaf kardo mujhe..!

But still no effect on Sanskaar..!! He just sees her once and goes away...!!!

Precap : Raglak cute romance..! Swara convincing Sanskaar..!!

Thanks a lot guys for the response on the previous one...!! Hope the same continues..

This is deeksha signing off....

Stay tuned