Raglak..!! (Episode 96)

Now Ragini is Mrs Ragini laksh Maheshwari...! And she is on the top of the world..!! What she had dreamt of she has that..!! She was his...!! Only his..!

Now they are standing together for the Gruh pravesh...!! Laksh is holding Ragini's hand..! He isn't leaving her for a second also..!! While Ragini is continuously blushing..!!

Ap arrives there with the Aarthi..! She does the Aarthi..!! And welcomes both of them inside..!! Next Bua asks them lit the diya in the small temple..!

Ragini and Laksh is followed by Ap , Bua , Swasan and Rauttu... Towards the temple...!! Laksh is still holding Ragini's hand.... He wasn't leaving her...! She keeps asking him to leave but he is adamant..!!

Arguing both proceeds towards the temple...!! Seeing them arguing Swasan and Rauttu are giggling..!

Ap : Ragini..! Come forward and lit the diya...!!

Ragini : Ji mom...!

Then Ragini moves forward but she couldn't...!!! Laksh is still holding her..!

Raj : Bro..!! Leave Sherni's hand...! If u won't leave her now.... She will not lit the diya.... If she won't lit the diya then she will not enter ur room.... Then there will be no chance of ur Suhagrath..! If u want ur suhagrath then it's perfectly fine..!!

Laksh : NOOOOOOO...! See I left my hand..! Now Ragini go and lit the diya and then let's go to our room...!!

Ragini is embarrassed while others burst out laughing..! Then Laksh Understands that it was prank...!!! Then he throws daggers at Raj...!! But Raj burst out laughing ignoring him...!!

Then Ragini moves forward to the temple and lit the diya and took blessings from Ap , Bua and Shekhar..!!

Later Raj and Sanskaar signed themselves something....!!!!! Both while smirking... Drags Laksh with them...!! While Swara and Uttara takes Ragini with them..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh room

Laksh : What is this..? Why did you bring me here..?? I am supposed to be with ragini... Not u both..!!!

Then he tires to go..! But again Sanraj stops him..!

Sanskaar : Wait a sec lucky..! First atleast listen to us...!!

Laksh : What..? What will u say...??

Raj : Arrey..! First listen..!

Laksh : OK... Fine..! Say..?

Raj : OK ... What will u be doing next..?
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Same thing happens with Ragini also and same question is posed by Swara to Ragini...)

Ragini : (blushes) Di..?? How can you ask me such question....?? U know what will happen next na..!!

Swara : I said na uttara..!! Same thing happened..!! See she is blushing...!

Uttara : Haan..!

Ragini : Why..? What happened..??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskaar : Lucky..!! Yaar.... How should we tell you..??

Laksh : What..??

Raj : See...!! Listen carefully..! Don't lose urself to Ragini first..! Let her lose herself first..!!

Laksh : What will happen if I lose myself first..??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swara : What will happen..?? Everything will be spoiled..!!