👜👜Shopping..!!👜👜(Episode 52)

Shopping Mall

Sanskaar being a lost puppy followed Swara hoping to spend some time with her..!!

The moment Shekhar entered the mall and saw Sanskaar and Laksh he understood that it is a trap after and cursed himself..!!

All the ladies especially Swara and Ragini are in sky on their successful trap of the boys..!

After deciding to meet at the bill counter after two hours Swasan, Raglak, Elders and Uttara left to their respective sections to shop..!

Raglak Section

The moment Ragini reached the long gown area.. She immediately picked ten pieces and made her way to the trial room leaving a astonished Laksh behind..

Laksh : Ohh God..! I never knew that girls can select these many dresses in less than a minute..! Amazing..! She should have been recorded in Guinness book of world records..! I am sure she will not be out soon.. Let's rest Laksh..

And he settles down on the chair..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Laksh : Thank God..! U at least came out of that room..! I thought that you would sleep there only..!

One glare from Ragini was enough to shut his mouth..

Ragini : Now catch them.. All of them.. And make sure that none is misplaced.. Otherwise u r gone..!

Laksh : What..?? These many..?? What will you do with these many dresses..??

Ragini : That is none of your business..! Now just follow me..!

Laksh : Don't tell me that your shopping isn't completed...??

Ragini : Shut up Laksh..! I have lot many thing to do..! Follow me that's it..!

Without any option Laksh had to follow Ragini..

She then made her way to a jewellery section and started her shopping..

She wore one if the jumkaa and turns towards Laksh which left him awestruck in her beauty forgetting his surroundings..

Tu hi tho Jannat meri, tu hi Mera junoon
Tu hi tho manath meri.,tu hi rooh ka sukhoon
Tu hi aakhion ki tandak, tu hi dil ki sukhoon
Aur kuch na janoo bas itna hi janoo
Tuhj mein rab dikhta hai
Yarra main kya karo..

Laksh was staring Ragini like there is no tomorrow...! While Ragini is trying to bring him out of his dreamy world..!

Ragini : What happened Laksh..? Why r u staring at me like that..?

Laksh :Hmm.. Nothing..!

Ragini : Fine..! Now Come.. I have to buy one more Lehenga..!

Laksh : Kya..? Another dress..?? But u have already selected these many na..??

Ragini : Yep..! But also I need one more..! Now just follow me..!

And Laksh had to follow Ragini without any option..!

Swasan section

Sanskaar was trying his luck from a quite couple of time..! But it seems that nothing is being working out..

Swara is royally ignoring him and is continuing her shopping.. While here Sanskaar is impatient to spend some quality time with her..!

He couldn't handle her ignorance anymore which made him grab her hand bringing her to the corner of the shop..!

Swara : What is this Sanskaar..? Why did you bring me to the corner..?

Sanskaar : Really Swara..?? Are you asking me this question..??

Swara : Yes.. It is me who is asking it..! Now answer me..!

Sanskaar : From past one hour I am trying to gain ur attention but what we're u doing..? Ignoring me..? What did you say before bringing me to the mall..?? Remember..?

Swara : Woh.. Woh..

Sanskaar : What woh woh..?? U said that u wanna spend some quality time with me..! But here u r busy with so called shopping..! Laksh was right..! Girls are always busy in their shopping and never think of us..! I should have not come with you..!

And Sanskaar turned to go but pulled backward only to get a peck on his lips..!

Swara being shy to face him.. Ran away after her bold act making him giggle..!

Raglak section

After selecting a dress Ragini went to the trial room to change..!

Laksh who is standing outside being tired of carrying all her stuff noticed that door being unlocked..!

Grabbing this chance he entered the room locking it..!

Ragini who already changed into the dress and unaware of Laksh presence is trying to zip it up..!

Laksh simply moved forward and zipped her up..! Ragini on the genuine help turned and thanked him..!

But when the reality striked her.. She was about to shout when Laksh closed her mouth..

Laksh : Please.. Don't shout..! I know you r shocked..! But it's just that I saw the door open and thought to close it..! Then I saw u were struggling with the zip.. So on humanity basis I helped you..! That's it..!

Ragini  relaxed knowing that he didn't see her while changing the dress..!

Ragini : U have zipped me up na..?? Now leave..

Laksh : I will go..! But before I leave I want a kiss..!

He didn't wait for her reply..! He just presses his lips onto hers.. His hands made their way to her waist pressing them tightly making her mourn in pleasure..!!

Initially Ragini was unknown to Sudden happenings.. But later she carried away with his way if kissing..!

It last long for about 5 minutes..!

Laksh : This would be the punishment if u mess with me..!! Change fastly.. It's almost two hours.. Everyone would be waiting..! And haan lock the door this time..!

Sawsan Section

After that peck Sanskaar ran behind Swara.. But Swara escaped him every time..! Sanskaar didn't lose hope and increased his speed and in no time he caught her..!

Sanskaar : Now..? Tell me where will you go..?

Swara nodded in No

Sanskaar : Leave all this..! How could you just start the kiss and leave it incomplete..? I don't know anything.. Complete it..!

Swara was just awe..!

Sanskaar : I am not gonna listen this time..!

Sanskaar leaned towards her lips while Swara was nodding No.. trying to signal something..!

Ignoring it Sanskaar leant forward But before he could kiss her.. He felt a hand on his shoulders..!

He turned in frustration to see who disturbed his beautiful moment but instead was astonished..!

Precap : Haldi..! Masti..!

Keep guessing who the person is..?

Please do comment and vote..! It's kind of encouragement to me..!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..l

Stay tuned