Unconscious..?? (Episode 38)

Arora mansion

Laksh : Mom..?? Did you call me..??

Ap : Yes beta..!! I Don't know where is ur father...?? I found him angry..!!If he reveals the truth then there will be a big problem..!!

Laksh : Ok mom..!! Don't get tensed.... I will see where is he..?!?!?

Then Laksh started searching for Dp..!! While there Dp is revealing the truth to Sanskaar..!!

After searching for a while Laksh found that he is with Sanskaar..!!

Then he went to him... And informed Ap..!!

On the other side..

Sanskaar : That is not possible..!!

Dp : It is the truth Son..!! U r my son..!! U r my Son and not Sujatha's Son..!! U have my blood in ur veins not ur mother's..!!

This is something more shocking to him..!!

He thought that he is not the son of his father's.. But the truth is he is not the son of his mom neither his father's..!!

Dp : If you don't believe me then go and ask ur so called mom..!!

Sanskaar caught hold of Dp's collar and said angrily..

Sanskaar : If it is not true then see what will I do..!!

Then Sanskaar goes to his mom and dragged her to a room..!!

All these is observed by Laksh and Ap who almost approached Dp before Sanskaar leaves..!!

Ap : Did you tell him the truth..??

Dp didn't reply..

Laksh : Dad..?? Answer mom..!!

Dp : Yes..!! I told him..!! What's the problem in it..??

Ap :  Problem..?? What's the problem in it..?? How can u say that..?? Don't U know how much it will hurt him..??

Laksh : Mom..?? With whom r u talking..?? He is an animal..!! He didn't even spare Uttara..?? How will you expect that he will be sparing Sanskaar..?? Anyway leave all this let's check how is Sanskaar..!! Come..!!

Then both of them left back of Sanskaar..!!

In the mean while even Swara and Ragini observed Sanskaar and went back him..!!

Scene shifts...

Here Kavita is again trying the phone of the senior..!! But he wasn't lifting the call..!! She got tensed..!! And now she started searching for the bomb as well as the Senior..!!

Scene shifts..

Uttara is talking to Shekhar..!!

Uttara : Don't know where is Sanskaar..??

Shekhar : Isn't he with you..??

Uttara : He was..!! But he is not with me now..!! I have tried calling him... But he didn't answer...!! Hope everything is fine..!!

Shekhar : Don't worry..!! Everything will be fine..!! We can't lose such a Good Agent..!! Let's search for him..!!

Scene shifts..

Room

Bua : What happened Sanskaar..?? Why did you bring me like that..??

Sanskaar : Mom..!! Just answer me straight..!!

Bua : Why r u asking like that..?? Is something wrong..??

Sanskaar : Everything is wrong Mom..!! But first answer me..??

Bua : Ok..!!

Sanskaar : Am I ur Son..??

Bua is shocked..!! She didn't know what to answer..!!

In the mean time Swara, Ragini, Laksh, Ap came..!!

Sanskaar : What happened mom..?!?!? Why aren't you answering me..??

Bua is silent..!! Sanskaar shakes her.. But also She didn't reply... Then he goes near Ap..

Sanskaar : Aunty at least u tell me..!! Pls aunty..!!

Ap : I can't tell you anything beta!!!! Ask ur mom only..!!

Sanskaar : Will anyone tell me the truth..??

Bua : No..!! U r not..!! (she broke down) No u r not my Son..!!

Sanskaar felt like the land slipping from his legs..!! He never thought that whom he loved the most in his life... His mom and swara... Both left him..!!

One hid the truth that he is not his son..And the other Swara.. She is not interested in him..!!

He felt so horrible deep inside his heart that he leaves the room without uttering a word..!!

After leaving the room he goes on the road and started walking on the devastated road..!!

He remembered the days when he used to get up early and give coffee to his mom..!! Their beautiful moments..!!

Now he lost everything..!! Everything is lost..!!

Suddenly he felt pain in the stomach..!! Blood is coming out of mouth..!!

And he fell down unconscious..!!

Precap :  Blast..!! Swara crying for Sanskaar..!!

Pls Vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..