Omg..!! (Episode 35)

Everyone started congratulating Swasan..!!

Swara is happy and overwhelmed..!! She is in another world of her happiness but Sanskaar has a frown on his face..!!

He didn't liked the decision of Bua's..!! He wanted to talk to Bua and stop the wedding..!!

All of them are congratulating them so he didn't get chance to talk to Bua..!!

Swara then saw his hesitation and thought to talk to him regarding it..!!

At last after a great struggle he came out if that group... When he is about to go near Bua then Swara stopped
him..!

Swara : Sanskaar..?? What happened???? U look tensed..?? Didn't u like the announcement..??

Sanskaar sees her innocent face and gets lost in her but he remembers something and says..

Sanskaar : Yes Swara..!! I didn't like the decision..!! And I'm going to talk to Mom..!!

Swara is shocked..!! Completely shocked..!! This is something which she didn't expected even in her dreams..!! Her Sanskaar.. Rejecting her..??

Immediately her eyes filled with tears..!! She is crying..!! Why wouldn't she cry..??

His words broke her heart..!!💔💔 She is about to go from there.. But Uttara came and dragged both of them for the dance..!!

Unwillingly both of them goes on the stage..!

Tune jo na kaha from the film New York

Tune jo na kaha Mein
woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah Khwaab Bunta raha

Jaane kiski humein lag gayi hai nazar Is Shehar mein Na apna tikana raha Koi chaht se na ab
apni chalta raha
Khamakha bewajah Khwaab Bunta raha

Though both were not interested in each other.. They had cute little painful eyelock..!! Soon Sanskaar looked aside to avoid her..!!

Aaya woh phir Nazar aise
Baat chidne lagi phir se
Aankhon mein chubhta kal ka dhuan

Haal tera na humsa hai
Is khushi mein kyon gumsa hai
Basne laga kyon phir woh jahan

Each and everyone over there  admired them..!! But in reality these two are speaking a lot in their own silence..!!

Sanskaar is hiding his contact with Swara... While Swara is continuously staring him in the hope that she gets her answers..!!

Woh jahan dur jis se gaye the nikal Phir se aankhon mein karti hai jaise pehal

Lambha beeta hua
Dil Dukhata raha
Khamakha bewajah Khwaab Bunta raha

She tried a lot..!! But she couldn't..!! Of course why not Sanskaar is brilliant in hiding his feelings from her..!!

Soon the song completes..!!

As soon as song completes he leaves the stage immediately..!!

Swara is left on the stage..!! Soon she also composes herself and she leaves to her room..!!

All this is observed by Ragini and Laksh..!! Both felt that something is wrong..!!

Ragini went back of Swara..!! While Laksh is searching for Sanskaar..!!

Swara reached her room.. Bolted it And sat down with a thud leaning onto the door..!!

Ragini who is following her was about to reach her room.. When she saw a Man and her legs rooted onto the ground making her shocked to the core..!!

Sanskaar is going to talk to Bua When he started feeling dizzy..!!

He felt something coming out of his nose.. He touched it..!! He is shocked to see it..!!

Blood..!!

Precap : Sanskaar unconscious...!! Dp revealing the truth about Bua..!!

Pls vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..