Back To College..!! (Episode 66)

Sanskaar passes a death glare to both of them while they tried to stop their laugh but it they couldn't..!

Laksh : Breaking news..! Husband thrown out of the room on his very first night..!

Uttara : Very sad..! He wasn't given the opportunity to love his wife..!

Ragini : instead was beaten by his own wife with a broom stick..!

Meanwhile Sanskaar is controlling his anger which could burst in anytime....

Laksh : I bet you this will be shown in all news channels...

Uttara : Yep..! They will also host a voting contest asking... Sanskaar Arora was thrown out of his room on his first night..... If you think his wife has done the right thing then pls send Yes to 56588....if you think it is wrong then pls send No to 56588..!!

Ragini : I know the results of the pole..!

Laksh : And what's that..?

Ragini : They vote for 100% Yes..!

As expected they rolling on the floor laughing which was enough for Sanskaar to lose his coolness..!!

He started chasing them where he grabbed a broom stick...! He started beating them whenever he finds one..!!

The trio started escaping from Sanskaar..! This Tom and three Jerry fight continued for a long time..! At last making them all sleep in the hall..!!

Sanskaar on sofa.... Uttara on another... Raglak on floor... Ragini on Laksh shoulders while Laksh wrapping his hand on her waist..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning

Sanskaar got up as usual..!! He sees Uttara sleeping on sofa and Raglak  cuddling onto each other..!!

A curve appears on his face which made him thinks that if everything was alright then he would also be cuddling into his princess and sleeping..!

He shrugged away all the thoughts and is about to go to kitchen to make morning coffee..!!

(Remember..?? It is Sanskaar who prepares morning coffee for family..)

Before he go his legs starts to ache which made him remembered Swara beating him with a broom stick..!!

With difficulty he goes to kitchen and prepares the coffee..! Then gives it everyone..!! Last one is for Swara..!

Trembling in fear he slowly goes to the room..! He knocks the room..!! Shocking is the room was open..!! He peeps inside finding the room empty..!

He hears shower sound from the washroom..!! Assuming Swara to be in washroom.. He keeps the coffee on the table and is about to take his clothes... He hears the click of washroom opening..!

He turns dropping his mouth to the ground..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swara comes out drapped in a saree in wet hair... Water dripping making Sanskaar lost himself in her...

She sees Sanskaar but royally ignores him... Goes to the dressing table and wears her ear rings..!!

Meanwhile Sanskaar couldn't control his feelings..!!

Swara is about to fill her maang with sindoor but is stopped by Sanskaar..!! Sanskaar takes the sindoor and applies it..!!

Swara closes her eyes to sense it's feeling later Sanskaar makes her wear the mangalsutra..!

Soon Swara comes into her senses and leaves without saying anything..!!

Sanskaar feels as if someone has stabbed his heart..!! Now he is determined to make Swara his...!

Outside Swara feel very much happy on Sanskaar applying sindoor and making her wear mangalsutra...!!

Later Swara leaves to kitchen and Sanskaar to washroom..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dining table

Every one arrives..!! It is Swara's first rasoi...!! She prepares Halwa..!!

She serves everyone..! They tastes it.. It is heaven..! Sanskaar liked the most as it was his favourite sweet..!

Bua gives her a gift while Sanskaar is staring her..!! But again she ignored him..!!

After the breakfast..... Raglak and Swasan are ready for their college..!!

(Sanskaar didn't complete his final year... Only his family knows that he is an agent..)

All are ready to leave for college.... But someone is tensed.. Bitting his nails on asking something..?

Seeing him Bitting nails.... Ap understands the matter...

Ap : Laksh don't worry...!! We will call the Pandit ji and ask for ur and Ragini marriage..!! So now go to college..!!

Ragini blushes..! Laksh goes and hugged his mom and kisses her..!! Then all four leaves to college..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
All the four reaches college..!! The moment they enters the college Laksh removes his bag and throw it onto Ragini while she is shocked at his behavior..!!

Ragini : What the hell Laksh..??

Laksh : Ur challenge baby..??

Swasan : Huh..?? Challenge..??

Laksh : Yes..!

And he tells them everything how she has to follow his each and every order..!!

Ragini is angry but cooled herself down thinking she will also get her time..!!

While Sanskaar gestured Swara and reminded her of his kiss.... She again passed a death glare to him..!! He keeps quite..!!

Swara : Ok guys.... Carry on... We will leave..!!

Saying this Swara and Sanskaar leaves.!!

Laksh : Now follow me...!! (with attitude)... Go and get me a Frankie from the canteen..!!

Ragini : What..??

Laksh : What happened..?? Can't you even u get me me a Frankie..??

Ragini : Laksh u very well know that it is impossible to get a Frankie at this hour..!! There will be a lot of rush there and only ten minutes are only left for the first hour..!!

Laksh : I don't know all those...!! Just go and get it before first Hour..!

Ragini : but..??

Laksh : I don't wanna hear anything.... Just go and get it..!!

With no other option left she leaves for canteen...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Canteen

She sees the rush and faints..(she did not faint.... Her mind fainted..)

She runs like Ussain bolt and got herself into the rush... Pushing everyone left and right..!! And someothers to back...

At last she manages to reach the counter..... Pays the amount.. Takes the token coming out..!!

She checks the time.. Seven minutes have passed... Three more time to go..!

She rushes to another counter grabs the Frankie which is about to be given to other student and starts running to Laksh..!

By the time she reach Laksh it was a min late..

And..

Precap : What do you want..??

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..