Couples Time..!!(Episode 45)

It's been a week..!!

The week which has been the most wonderful and memorable one in the life's of Swasan and Raglak..!!

That week which they were inmostq need of.... That week which they enjoyed a lot..!! That week which they could never forget in their life..!! That week earned them many memories..!!

Those memories includes Romance, silly fights, Friendship, Love everything..!!

Where Swara completely immersed herself in taking care of Sanskaar..!! She took care of each and every small thing of his.... From his medicines to his needs..... Each and every thing he wants used to be ready before he asks..!!

She used to feed him with his own hands.. She used to dress his wounds...
Everything.. Each and everything..!!

In short she used to take care of him like his Mother,Wife,Girl Friend..!!

************Flashback**************

It is the time when all the patients in the hospital are given the food..!!

And it is the rule of the hospital that outside food is not allowed..!!

And our naughty Sanskaar is bored of eating that hospital food which is taste less...!! And our poor Swara had a tough time handling him..!!

Sanskaar : Yuk..!! Again this tasteless food..??

Swara : Sanskaar..?? Pls Not again..!! Yesterday only I told you about the importance of the food na..??

Sanskaar : Yes..!! But that was about yummy food.... Not this taste less one..!! I don't want to eat it..!!

Swara : U r my sweet Sanku na..?? Pls don't be stubborn..!! Pls eat na..!!

Sanskaar : No..!! I don't wanna eat..!!

Swara : Pls Sanskaar..?? If u don't eat then how will you be fine..??

Sanskaar : No..!! I don't wanna eat..!! I wanna eat pizza..!!

Swara : What.. ?? Pizza.. ?? Now..??

Sanskaar : Yes..!! Only pizza..!!

Swara : U will not get pizza..!! U will have to eat this only..!!

Sanskaar : No..!! Only pizza..!! Otherwise I will eat nothing..!!

Then he sleeps..!! And bechara Swara didn't have any other option to get pizza..!!

And she need to get it by hiding it from the staff... And to her bad luck there used to be there a nurse beside Sanskaar 24/7..!!

At last with much difficulty she made her leave..!!

Then she wakes up Sanskaar and gave him pizza..!!

And believe me he is having it more worst than a kid..!! His mouth is completely with cheese..!! And sauce over his hands..!!

Swara is laughing seeing his condition..!! Soon Sanskaar completed his pizza..!! Swara cleaned all the mess..!!

Swara : vaise Sanskaar..?? Can I tell you something..??

Sanskaar : Yes..!! (still licking the fingers)

Swara : actually this pizza u ate was made by me with all the ingredients that hospital people make and is salt less..!! With extra cheese but that to salt less and taste less..!! In short completely healthy..!!

Then she ran away..!!

***********Flashback Ends **********

Not only Swasan but also Raglak had their own enjoyment..!!

While swasan are romancing in hospital these two people roamed the entire city..!! They used to party all night.. Sleep all day..!!

They went for long drive, shopping and in all this our bechara Laksh used to carry all the shopping bags..!! In short they did all those things which a couple does..!!

*************Flash back*************

A fine day

Both of them are returning from shopping in car..!! Suddenly Ragini sees panipuri stall..!! And immediately asks Laksh to stop..!!

As soon as the car stops she gets down and runs to the stall..!! Laksh hits his forehead.. Parks the car and goes near the stall..!!

Laksh : Again..??

Ragini : What again..?? I always love to eat Pani Puri..!! If you get me even in the midnight I will eat it..!!

Laksh : Ok baba.... Now eat..!!

Ragini : What eat..?? Even u r going eat with me..!!

Laksh : No way..!!

Ragini : Say that you can't compete with me..!!

Laksh : What..?? Challenging me..?? Let's see who will win..??

The vendor started giving the pani puris... First to laksh then to Ragini....

Like that they ate almost thirty pieces... Laksh is completely exhausted..!! His stomach is ready to burst at anytime..!!

Ragini sensed it and she signed the vendor to give another piece of spicy one to Laksh..!!

Laksh didn't see this and he had it.. That's it..... He left the plate which he is catching and started running for water like a mad man..!!

Ragini has Water with her but she didn't give him..!!

Ragini : Want water Laksh..??

Laksh : Yes Ragini..!! (sweating badly)

Ragini : I will only give under one condition..!!

Laksh : Again..?? Yesterday only I promised to ur other conditions na..??

Ragini : Those were of yesterday's.... Anyway It's ur wish..?? If you want water then you will have to agree for the condition..!!

Laksh : Ok..!! First give me water..

Ragini : No first Conditions..!!

Laksh : Here I am dieing for water and u r concerned for ur conditions..??

Ragini : It's ur wish..?? Noone is forcing u..!!

Laksh : Ok..!! Tell me..!!

Ragini : Only one condition..!! U will have bring me Pani puri when ever I ask and u need to compete with me every time..!!

Laksh gave a weird expression to her..

Ragini : What..?? Do you agree or not..??

Laksh : U r completely mad..!!

Ragini : Huh..??

Laksh : Nothing..!!  Now give me water..

Ragini gives him water..!!

And both of them leaves..

**********Flashback Ends ***********

Precap : Maybe Swasan Marriage..!! Raglak Masti..!!

Pls comment and vote..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned...