HIM Is..!! (Episode 86)

After seeing Sahil unconscious on ground.... Abhi runs to him..

Abhi : Bhai..!! Bhai..!! Pls wake up..! See ur brother has come.... Pls wake up...!! Pls.....

But there is no movement in him..... Now Abhi's anger rose to peaks..!

Abhi : What the hell..! Sanskaar..! What have you done with my bhai..??

Sanskaar : Nothing..! He is just unconscious..!

Abhi : Do you feel like that he is only unconscious..?? No.... I am sure that you have done something else...!!

Shekhar : We haven't done anything to him.... He is just under the effect of chloroform..!

Abhi : Really..?? R u saying that..?? His own Chachu..! Wow.... His own Chachu who is back of his life..!

Shekhar : Mind ur words Abhi..!! What ever was he doing.... Was it right..? And I am not behind his life.... I just wanna bring him in right path..!

Abhi : Ohhhh... Pls stop ur lectures..!!

Ragini : Stop papa.... He will not listen to u..!!

Abhi : Ohhhh.... Who is speaking..... The great daughter of Shekhar Gadodia...!! Who is forced by Raj few hours ago..!!

Boom..! Abhi is shot by HIM on his forehead..! And all other are rooted at there position without any moment in them...!

Laksh is shocked..! Tears are flowing from his eyes..!! He is not crying for Ragini being forced but he is crying that why she had too go through that pain..!! Why only Ragini..?? He should console her.. She can't breakdown..! She must be strong.... She must be strong for her Laksh.. Her family..!

He turns back..... But he didn't find her..... She is missing...

Raj : Arrey.... Meri sherni..... Ruk ja...... Tuhje kuch nahi hua hai...!! Tu bilkool teek hai..!!! Sherni...! Ruk ja meri Maa...!!! (My sherni..!!! Wait..!! Nothing has happened to u...!! U r completely fine and no one has forced u..!! Pls wait..!)

Raj is running behind Ragini who is making her way into jungle after he hands over the highly confidential information to Shekhar..!!

All other are rooted still at their place..... Sanskaar, Uttara , Kavita, Shekhar are shocked as they didn't know about Ragini being forced..... And Raj himself doing that..!

Swara and Laksh are shocked seeing Raj running behind Ragini after handing over the highly confidential information to Shekhar just to save her...?? They are in the assumption that Raj is criminal and he is Don who is behind all these plans..!

All of them composes while Laksh and Swara runs behind Raj and Ragini hoping to save her from Raj.... While Sanskaar and Uttara are back of them to control Raj to stop speaking nonsense and saving him from Laksh..!!

While Kavita stayed back along with Shekhar to take the body of Abhi and taking Sahil into custody...!!

Ragini is running in front back of her Raj.. Followed by Swara and Laksh.... Later by Uttara and Sanskaar...!!

Raj : Ragini..?? Wait..!! Why r u running like Ussain bolt...? U r not in any competition Sherni were it is must that you should win it..!! I am tired Sherni..!! Pls stop..! If you stop na then..... I will give you Asha chocolate...!

(Guys Asha chocolate is a 50 paisa chocolate which I used to get it in my childhood.... Hope anyone remembers..!)

Swalak are shocked seeing his antics... While Santtara are hitting their heads for his nonsense..!!

Uttara : Raj..! Stop it otherwise.... (she is interrupted)

Raj : Sweetheart..! If you want also I will give you also..... But first stop thus Ussain bolt Sherni...!!

Laksh : Ussain bolt Sherni...??

Raj : Haan... Ur would be wife... Bro..!!

Santtara side

Sanskaar : Better stop him Uttara.. Otherwise Laksh will eat him alive..!!

Uttara : Yeah..!

Laksh : Shut ur mouth up Raj...! If anything happens to Ragini then I will not leave u Raj..!

Raj : Arrey .... Shub Shub bolo bro...! Tere muh se acche Baath nahi aate hai kya...?? Meri Sherni ko kuch nahi Hoga...! (Laksh speak some good sweet words..... U will never speak good words na..?? Nothing will happen to Sherni..! )

Santtara are irritated by their talks..... Then uttara speaks....

Uttara : Guys Ragini..!

While Ragini is standing on the edge of cliff ready to jump..!!

Precap : Will not tell you 😝😝😝😝😝 Find it urself in the next episode..!!

Thanks for the response on the previous one... Hope the same continues..!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..