Mystery Unfolds.. (Episode 17 & 18)

Unknown place

It is raining heavily..!! But the surprise is that we see a girl sitting in the middle of the road and crying miserably..!!!

It is none other than Swara..!!

" Why..?? Why does it happens only to me..?? Why is it everytime me only..??Why will I be pressurized by something or the other thing everytime..?? Why will I not get happiness..?? Why something or the other try to snatch my happiness..?? I loved him wholeheartedly..!! I love him truly but how can i love him???

I'm already married..!! I'm already somebody's Mrs..!! There is already someone who calls me Mrs swara..!! Then how can I give the permission to u to call me as Mrs Sanskaar..?? what should i do now..?? I i love Sanskaar not that person..!! I loved to be called as Mrs Swara Sanskaar..!! But what can I do..??

Scene shifts...

Both Ragini and Laksh were happy after their small Engagement..!! They were in their own world..!!

But th got disturbed by continuous ringing of Laksh's phone..!!

Laksh cursed himself and went to pick up the call..!! While Ragini was staring the ring continuously..!!

The Ring had a perfectly moulded heart shape with RL on it..!! It meant Ragini and Laksh..!!

She felt that she is again in heaven..!! She turned towards Laksh..!! But he was busy in talking on phone..!!

Then she observed that her phone is beeping inside the car..!! She went and picked up the call..!!

Ragini : (Happily) Hello..!! Who is this..??

Caller : Is this Ragini..??

Ragini : Yes Ragini speaking..!! Who is this..??

Caller : If u want ur sister alive then come to kali Mandir now without laksh..!! If u don't come or informed him then ur sister will die..!!

Ragini : No..!! Who r u..?? Nothing should happen to my her..!! I will come..!! I will come alone..!!

Caller : Good girl..!! Come in 10 min..!!

Ragini couldn't think anything only thing came into her mind is saving her sister..!! Without thinking anything she rushed to the Mandir without informing laksh..!!

Scene shifts...

Sahil : Mom..?? Where r these sisters..?? They Didn't come till now..??

Padma : Don't worry they will come..!!

Sahil : But Mom..?? They are not accepting the calls also..!!

(Swara blocked Sahil and Padma number on Ragini's mobile..!! Due to rain Swara phone got damaged..!! )

Padma : No worries beta..!! They will come..!!

Sahil : Really Mom..??

Padma : Yes beta..!! Ragini is on her way..!!

Sahil : That means u planned something na..??

Padma : Yes beta..!! I made ragini come and she is on the way..!!

Sahil smiles..

Scene shifts...

A lady enters a room..!!

She on the bulbs of the room..!! We will find the room completely filled with pictures hung on the wall..!!

Seeing those pictures her lips turns into a wide sweet smile..!! She goes towards them..!!