Raglak time..!!(Episode 48)

Study room

Laksh : U r gone Sanskaar..!!

Ragini : Yes jiju..!! U r dead jiju..!! Don't know what Di is gonna do with u..??

Sanskaar gulped in fear..!! Seeing his situation Laksh winked..!!

Laksh : Means..?? What will Di do with Sanskaar..?? Will she not forgive Sanskaar fastly..??

Ragini : Fast..?? She don't have the word called 'Fast' in her Dictionary..!! She only takes months or years..!!

Sanskaar : What..??

Ragini : Yes jiju..!! U know what happened once..?? Papa got an award.. And a party was thrown to celebrate..!! Due to some reason we couldn't inform Di..!!

We me, Maa and Papa returned from Party.. From day she started ignoring us..!! She didn't talk to us..!!

For two complete month she didn't talk..!! And that span don't know what we did to convince her..But she being stubborn didn't listen..!!

Laksh : What..?? Two months..?? Sanskaar u are gone..!! Don't know how many months she is gonna take to forgive u..??

Ragini : Yes..!! Maybe one month..?? Two months..?? Six months..?? Or maybe one year..??

Sanskaar : One year..??

Raglak : Yes..!!

Shekhar : Shut up u both..!!Sanskaar..!! Don't get worried..!! Swara will forgive u soon..!!

Then Shekhar, Bua , Ap left..!!

Raglak are laughing..!! Sanskaar gave them a death glare and started running behind them..!! Raglak also ran from him to save themselves..!!

Scene shifts..

After running from Sanskaar both Raglak come to laksh room..!!

Laksh : Kya Mazza aaya..?? Sanskaar ka face dekhne layak tha..!!

Ragini : Yes..!! If our guess goes correct then he will give a surprise to Di..!!

Laksh : Yep..!!

Hearing the word surprise.... Laksh remembered something..... He immediate goes to his cupboard and brings a gift box and gives to Ragini..!!

Ragini looked at him surprisingly..?? She immediately grabbed it from his hand.... And opens it..!!

Laksh looked at her lovingly..!! She unwraps the gift.. She finds a bracelet... Written RL on it..!!

She is happy..!! Happy..?? It is beyond happiness..!! She just loved it..!!

But she didn't express it..!!

Laksh wanted it to wear it on her wrist.. But ragini denied..!!

Ragini : What r u doing..??

Laksh : Making it wear it onto ur wrist..!!

Ragini : No need..!! Ur work is just to bring gifts..!!

Laksh : What..?? When I have the right of bringing the gift then I also have the right of wearing it..!!

Then he grabbed her hand... But our Ragini is also not less..!! She some how managed herself to free from him and started running in the room..!!

Laksh is running behind her... Suddenly she slips and falls on the bed..!!

As soon as ragini falls Laksh also falls on her..!! That's it..!!

They both have an intense Eyelock..!! They both were immersed in themselves..!! Like that if anyone comes and disturbs them also they will not come into senses..!!

Then Laksh slowly takes bracelet from Ragini's hand and wore it on her wrist..!! And kisses her hand..!!

Ragini feels goosebumps..!! Soon he started to climb up.. He kissed her arms, her elbow and comes near the neck..!!

He started giving wet kisses on her neck..!! But suddenly Ragini shouts..

Ragini : Papa..??

Laksh : Arrey uncle u here..?? (sweating) Something was on her cheek.. I was just removing that..!! Nothing else..!!

Then he turns back...... But to his surprise there is no one..!! Only he could hear is Ragini's laughter..!! He understood that it was her prank..!!

Ragini : What happened Laksh..?? There was something on my cheek..??

Laksh : I will not leave u..!!

They started their chasing each other again..!!

Scene shifts

We can see Someone beating the door continuously trying to convince someone..!!

Sanskaar : Swara..?? Pls open the door..!!

Swara : I am not going to open it..!! Just Leave..!!

Sanskaar : I am sorry Swara..!!

Swara : I don't want ur sorry..!! Just Leave..!!

But actually Swara is enjoying herself inside the room..!! She is jumping in happiness..!! She is totally enjoying it..!!

Where as Sanskaar is convincingly her.....But She doesn't want to lose this chance..!!

Sanskaar : Pls... Swara..??

Swara : I said na.. Go away..!!

Sanskaar : Then bye..!!

Swara then didn't hear any voice.... She came out and saw... There was no one..... She felt sad....

But when she saw the sign of paper indicating to the terrace she felt happy and followed it..!!

Precap : Swasan date..!! Marriage..!!

Pls comment and vote.. Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off.....

Stay tuned..