Swasan Date..!!(Episode 49)

Swara comes onto the terrace..!!

(Guys it's evening time....)

She is completely awestruck..!! She is completely shocked with the arrangements..!!

Well there is a table in the centre with baby pink and white clothes..!! And there were two chairs and on the table there were white Lillys..!!

And beside the table there is board with pictures of Swara

And beside the table there is board with pictures of Swara..!! Those pics which swara also don't have..!!

It's was from her first year..!! The one which was her day one in her college... And one on the Freshers day... And one in the canteen.. And her birthday pics (in the college only)

Her each and every moment in the college was captured..!!

And there is another board beside it which contains only the pics of Swasan

And there is another board beside it which contains only the pics of Swasan..!! Those pics of the camp..!! And their recent pics..!!

In short it is the collage of their sweet moments

In short it is the collage of their sweet moments..!!

Swara slowly goes to the board and starts touching them..!! She thdn hears someone's signing..!!

She can easily recognize the voice..!! It is Sanskaar..!! He is not only signing but also playing the guitar..!!

Sun Saathiya from Abcd2

Sun saathiya.... Mahi ya
Barsa de ishqaki saheya.....

Rang jahoo Rang Rang jahoo re
Tujh pe main char char jahoo re
Piya bas teri mein
Ohh chule Kari mein.......

Swara turns towards a Sanskaar..!! And sees him lovingly.... Her eyes filled with tears..!! A tear is about to fall down but in the nick of the time Sanskaar catches it..

Mein reth se bundh ka zariya thu
Paake tujhe beeg jahoogi
Mein tar jahoo tar tar jahoo
Tar aaye tar jahoo ji
Ishgeki Paake mein Tera nikar jahoo
Piya bas teri mein
Chule tho Kari mein......

Then Sanskaar wipes the tears on her cheeks..!! And makes her smile with his hands on her lips.... And she let's out a giggle..!!

Sun saathiya.... Mahi ya
Barsa de ishqaki saheya.....

Rang jahoo Rang Rang jahoo re
Tujh pe main char char jahoo re
Piya bas teri mein
Ohh chule Kari mein.......

He completes the song...!!

Swara just runs to him and hugs him tightly...!! She starts crying making his shirt wet..!!

(Woh khushi Ke assu te.. Happy tears..!!)

Sanskaar breaks the hug and wiped her tears..

Sanskaar : There is no place for these tears from now..!! When ur Sanskaar is with you... There will no need to worry..... Even if any problem arises I will face it first..!! U just need to smile..!!

Swara nods her head.. Later Sanskaar takes her to the table and starts serving the food..!!

It is all her favourites..!! Both of them has their dinner..!!

Swara keeps on licking her finger..

Sanskaar : Swara if you want more I will give you... But pls don't eat ur fingers..!!

Swara : Huh..?? (after realising..) What..?? U r so mean Sanskaar..!!

Sanskaar : What..?? Mean..?? After doing all the preparations and giving such a good surprise in return I get how mean I am..?? This is not fair..!!

Swara : Accha what you want..??

Sanskaar : I will give me whatever I want..??

Swara : Yes..!!

Sanskaar : No u will not..!! I know Like last time this time also u will run away..!!

Swara : No this time pakka..!!

Sanskaar : Pakka..??

Swara : Yes baba pakka..!!

Sanskaar : Then I want a kiss..!!

Without any second thought Swara captures his lips..!!

For a second Sanskaar didn't understand anything..!! Soon he smiled and started reciprocating to it..!!

It is a very very passionate kiss..!! Both were out of breath..!! But they didn't want to stop it..

Without any option they had to stop it..!! Sanskaar's lips are bleeding.. He didn't realise that... Swara sees it she goes near him and sucks the lips..!!

He is more shocked now..!! He never expected this from her..!!

Swara : Now tell me..?? Is ur wish fulfilled..??

Sanskaar didn't reply..!! He is still in the shock..!!

Swara goes and shooks him..

Sanskaar : Yes..!! What..??

Swara : What..?? U didn't answered my question..??

Sanskaar : Ohh that..?? U want me to answer that..??

Swara : Yes..!!

Sanskaar : Ok then listen..!! I never expected that you r so wild and bold..!! I don't know what will happen on first night.... I think I am gonna lose my virginity..!!

Swara bursts into laughing..!! 😂😂😂

Sanskaar : Ohh God..!! Pls save me..!! 🙏🙏🙏

Swara is laughing catching her stomach.. While Sanskaar is lost looking at her..!!

Precap : Time for Masthi..!!

Pls vote and comment..!! Will be waiting for ur precious feedback..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off......

Stay tuned..