Back To Arora Mansion..!!(Episode 88)

That night

After a tiring day all returns back to Arora mansion..!! Raj also returns with others...! Bua on seeing Swara and Sanskaar goes and hugs them tightly..... Same happened with Laksh and Ragini..! Ap goes and hugs them letting out their pain..!

All are happy seeing both couples back...! But they didn't fail to observe Raj and anger overcome them..Before they could burst their anger out Sanskaar explains Raj being innocent and he being Uttara's husband..!!

Though everyone are shocked initially but later is convinced and blesses them..!

On seeing Raj's moist eyes Ap asks why was he crying then he replies that in spite of he having his parents was carving for mother's love due to his career but now he need not cry for it bcoz he has got a mom..And he hugs her..!!

Then everyone leaves to their rooms.... Swasan to their room... Ragini and laksh to their rooms respectively..... Rauttu to their room..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Swasan room

Both are tired after a hectic day..!! Still Swara ignores Sanskaar... She simply takes her clothes and goes to washroom..!! While Sanskaar keeps staring her...

After sometime Swara comes out in night pants where she again ignores Sanskaar... But Sanskaar decides to speak to her....

Sanskaar : Swara..?? Pls....

But Swara ignores him again and starts doing her work.!

Sanskaar : Princess..?? Pls.....

But Swara is Swara..... She again ignores him..!

Sanskaar : Princess... Pls I am sorry..!

Swara gets irritated.. She simply goes to the cupboard grabbing his clothes and throws at him into the washroom without giving him any chance to speak..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh room

After a cool shower Laksh comes and sits on the bed thinking about the today's incidents..!

First Ragini accusing him later she herself goes missing..... Then the mysterious call...!! Later after finding Ragini the revelation that she was forced by Raj....and the most shocking one..... That Raj is none other than the undercover cop and he declaring that he didn't force Ragini but instead gave her a drug..!!

God...! All such incidents happened which shouldn't happen..! In all these incidents they forgot that he and Ragini got engaged...! That means they are half married..!! God....! How could I forget that.... He thought that they should celebrate it..!!!

He runs towards Ragini's room...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swasan room

Sanskaar came from the washroom..!! He sees her in the balcony.. He could imagine what was she thinking..!! He just made his steps towards her..!

The more he moves towards her he could hear her sobs....! She is crying..! That thought made him miserable that he doesn't deserve to live in this world...! It is useless that he still existed in this world after hearing her sobs..!!!

God..!! He immediately runs and hugged her tightly from back..! That hug is much needed for both of them..!! Sanskaar needs to clam her down that he is in safe hands.... That she will be protected from the evil outside..!

While on other side......Swara feels immense pleasure on hug from his prince..! She felt secured..!! She for a moment forgot all the pain...!! That pain which was around her since morning..!