Ragini 's Anger On Raj..!! (Episode 87)

Uttara : Guys Ragini..!

Ragini is standing on the edge of the cliff ready to jump..!

Seeing her like that Laksh speeds up and drags her from the edge and slaps her hard..! Ragini falls on the ground with the intensity of the slap...

Laksh : ARE YOU MAD RAGINI..?? AGAIN U ARE DOING THE SAME MISTAKE..... U TOLD ME THAT U WILL NOT LEAVE ME.... AND HERE U R PLANNING TO GIVE AWAY UR LIFE..?!?!? HOW COULD YOU..??

Ragini who is listening to his anger just whispers...

Ragini : Bcoz I am not worth it Laksh..! I couldn't save my dig....

Before she could say anything.... Laksh smashed his lips onto her..

While others who reaches now are happy seeing them romancing.... Where Raj goes to Uttara and places his hands over her shoulder and she rests her head over his..

But on other side our Swara is not giving any importance to Sanskaar.... He tired to convince her but no use..... She keeps ignoring him..!!

Raglak breaks their kiss..... Then laksh speaks....

Laksh : Not a word Ragini..!! Not a word..!! I love u.... Not ur body..!! I want u..!! Not the physical thing.. The most important is u and ur feelings..! Nothing more than that..! Understand.. Keep this in ur mind.!!

Ragini just keeps staring him while he is speaking and instantly hugs him after he completed speaking...!!

That hug expresses all his feelings to him... What ever she was feeling.... Each and everything..!! But She is happy..!! Indeed she is happy.... She got a perfect man as her life Partner who understands her well..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskaar : Swara..!! Pls listen..! I am sorry...!

Swara : I Don't want ur sorry..! Get lost..!!

Sanskaar : Princess..?? I am sorry..!

Swara : Leave Sanskaar...!! Before I say something to u..!

Sanskaar : Say what ever u want..!! I am ready to get scolding from u..!! But pls do ignore me..! I am sorry.... I should have informed u..! I should have informed u about ur arrest..! But seeing u happy in the engagement.... I couldn't tell u...!! Sorry..!

Swara : I already told u that I don't want ur sorry...!!

Sanskaar : Swara..?? Pls..! Then tell me what you want..??

But Swara just shows her hand indicating him to stop with a Stern look.... To which Sanskaar understood that she is hungry lion which will Burts if he doesn't stop..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raglak are hugging while Rauttu (Raj and uttara) are busy with their cute romance where uttara was resting in his embrace after a long long time..!! Then Raj speaks.....

Raj : Sherni..?? (like a innocent child who is in front of angry mom....)

That's it Ragini burst on him..!

Raj : U IDIOT..! U STUPID..!! U RASCAL..!! DON'T U HAVE MANNERS..! DIDN'T UR MOM TEACH U HOW TO RESPECT GIRLS..! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME...! HOW DARE YOU...! THAT TO WHEN I WAS UNCONSCIOUS..! U BLOODY DON..!

Ragini says all these while giving him slaps and holding his collar..! Raj escapes some of her slaps while he got some...! But Ragini is in no mood of stopping..!!

While others found themselves a place..... Swara and Laksh sits on a nearby rock... While Sanskaar and Uttara are standing nearby and all of them were enjoying the scene...!! Only popcorn is missing..!