HIM..?!?! (Episode 80)

Arora mansion

Laksh is in the verge of crying..! In any moment his tears might flow down..! He searchs the whole mansion in the hope of finding ragini but no use..!

He sat on the sofa with a thud..!! He doesn't understand anything..! Few moments back both were happy..! Not happy but were on cloud nine..!! Both got engaged..!! He was her's and she was his..!

But don't know what happened everything is vanished in a minute.... Not in a minute but in a second...!! Ragini accused him..?? Later she is missing and those servants are also missing..??

God..!! From where should he start searching for her..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Police station

Abhi brings Sanskaar and Shekhar to his cabin and sits on his chair stretches his legs onto the table while it is directly shown to Sanskaar and Shekhar..!

Sanskaar and Shekhar's blood boils..!! But they are helpless..!! Till morning they should bear this idiot Abhi..!!

Sanskaar : What do you want..??

Abhi : Why so hurry Sanskaar..?? Wait..! First let's watch TV..!

Shekhar : TV..??

Abhi switches on the TV where the news channel is showing Swara's leaked MMS..!

Both of them are astonished..! Floor slipped from their feet..! They are completely rooted at their places..!

Sanskaar didn't understand anything..! How is this MMS made..?? It wasn't pre-planned for them to land up in the hotel... And no one knows where they were..?? Only I informed Laksh in the mid night..! Then...?? How..??

How could they plant a camera in our room..?? How...?? And why did they erase my footage..?? Why only Swara's footage is shown..??

God..?? How could this happen..?? How did I let this happen..? I couldn't save Swara..!! Does Swara knows about this...??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Uttara and Kavita are hell tensed..!! Sanskaar and Shekhar weren't in the house and here Ragini is missing..!! They couldn't tell them also.... They are already tensed with Swara's matter..! They themselves must solve this matter..!!

Kavita : Now.... What should we do..?

Uttara : We can't say it to Sanskaar and Shekhar sir.... So we have to call HIM only..!

Kavita : But it is dangerous..? HE might land himself in danger..!!

Uttara : But we haven't got any other option..?!?!?

Kavita : HE is an undercover cop and we can't disturb HIM frequently..!!

Uttara : but Ragini is important..! HE must know that she is in that Don clutches so that HE could save her..!

Kavita : Fine..!! Call HIM..

Uttara dials his number...

HIM : Hello..! Sweetheart..!

Uttara : Will u ever stop calling me that..??

HIM : Nope..! I will call u like that only..!

Uttara : U..?!?!?

Then Kavita signals her to talk about Ragini..!

Uttara : Acha.... Listen..!

HIM : Yes sweetheart..!!

Uttara : (gets angry... But composes...) Ragini is missing..!!

HIM : Hmm...

Uttara : She must be in Don clutches..!

HIM : Hmm..

Uttara : Sanskaar and Shekhar sir is not available.... Wait..! Why are you not reacting..??

HIM : Bcoz I know already that she would be kidnapped sweetheart..!

Uttara : Then why didn't u inform us..?

HIM : By the time I got to know she was already kidnapped..! Don't worry sweetheart..! I will take care..!!

Uttara : First stop calling me sweetheart..!

HIM : That is not gonna happen..!! Bye.... Take care sweetheart..!!

Uttara : Arghhhh...

Later Uttar informs Kavita that He will take care of Ragini..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We see a room with little lights..!! When we enter the room we see that Raj is seen shirtless..!

When we get more closer into the room.... We see a bed..!! We see a girl naked covered in a single sheet of comforter..!! She is unconscious..!!

And Raj is seen having a satisfied evil smirk on his face seeing her unconscious face..!!

He comes out of the room and speaks to other Don..!

Raj : Man..! Loved it..!

Other Don : Is it..??

Raj : Yep..! This was the best night..! I must say Laksh is a lucky guy to get her daily..!

Other Don : If you are saying then maybe..??

Raj : U can try her na..?? She is indeed a paisa vasool candidate..!

Other Don : No yaar..!! I respect girls...!! They themselves must come to me...

In mean time Raj gets up and gets themselves both a drink.....

Raj : From when have you turned into a good guy..?!

Other Don : Nothing like that Man..!! Before leaving this world my Mom made me make a promise that I should respect girls..!

Raj : Then till now you haven't touches girls..??

Other Don : U know very well that we get pleasure and our stress is reduced by only this method..!

Raj : Then how...??

Other Don : Simple..!! If I can't go.... Then I will make them only to come to me..!

Raj : Wah..!! Then you will get double enjoyment..!

Other Don : Raj.... See.... Now I will make Ragini only to come to me..?

Both of them laughs and sips the alcohol..!

Precap : Swara gets to know that her MMS is leaked..! Ragini regains her conscious..!

Thanks for the response on the previous one.... Hope the same continues..!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned...