Swara's Proposal..!! But With Whom..??(Episode 46)

It's been a week that Sanskaar is in hospital and today he is returning home..!!

Along with him even Swara is returning home after a week..!!

So Arora mansion is completely energetic..!! Which was dull till now..!!

Though Raglak were present but also they were out of the mansion with one or other reason..!!

So at last all the four will be in the house after a week..!!

Our bua, ap, Shekhar are very much happy and busy in the preparations..!!

(after Dp death Ap , Laksh , Uttara have shifted to Arora mansion)

Bua and Ap are busy preparing the favorite dishes of the children..!!While Shekhar and Uttara are busy in arranging their rooms..!!

Each and Everyone are damm excited..!!

At last four reached..!! Sanskaar and Swara standing in front.... And Raglak at the back..!!

Swara is holding Sanskaar... He is resting his hands on her shoulders.. And Swara catching him by his waist..!!

Raglak are busy giggling seeing them..!!

Soon Bua and Ap comes..!!

Bua brings the Aarthi.. She asks Ap to join her.. Ap hesitates at first but on Bua continuous insisting she agrees..!!

Both of them are emotional while doing Aarthi..!! Tears are rolling out of their eyes..

Laksh : Maa..!! Bua..!! Rukiye ek minute..!!

Then he goes to get something.. All are expecting some surprise... But what he bought is a Bucket..!!

He bought an empty bucket and placed it in front of Bua and Ap and asked them to continue the Aarthi..!!

Everyone are shocked..

Laksh : Why r staring me like that..?? Am I looking handsome..??

Ragini : Handsome my foot..?? Why did you bring that bucket..??

Laksh : Arrey angel..?? Say me one thing... Do we have water problem in our society..??

Ragini : Yes..!!

Laksh : We get water only once in a day na..??

Ragini : But we get water 24/7..??

Laksh : That is only for our house.. Not the society na..??

Swara : What u wanna say lucky..?? Say it clearly..!!

Laksh : Simple Swara..!! Now see Maa and Bua are crying continuously na..!!So per hour at least they are gonna cry and waste 5 to 6 six liters of water.. So I am just trying to save water..!! That's it... I am gonna give them to the society people..!!

Bua and ap gave a "Impossible " look..... And immediately caught his ears..!!

Swara and Ragini are laughing..

Sanskaar : U r highly impossible Laksh..!!

Laksh : Maa..?? Bua..?? It's paining..!!

Ragini : Bua aur kicho..!! Tabi usse gyan ayega...!!

Laksh : Arrey Ragini.. Chup Karo..!! Bua, maa maaf Karo..!! Pls..!!

Ap : issY baar kar rahi hu..!! Par agli baar nahi..!!

After that they did Aarthi..!! All entered the living room.. Shekhar, Ap , Bua everybody settled down..

Raglak and Swasan on other side..!! Servant bought Pakodas...And immediately Sanskaar fell on them and started eating like a kid who was starving till now..!!