Someone..?? (Episode 21 & 22)

Padma is about to slap Ragini again unless she is stopped by Someone..!!

In no time Padma is being slapped hard as a hitting the stone the hard that it breaks into two pieces..!!

And she falls onto the ground with a astonished face..!!

Someone : How dare u..?? How did u forget that I'm alive..?? Who gave the right to torture them..?? Did bhaisa gave u..?? Or bhabhi..??

How did u even lay a finger on them..?? U shifted to another place and hide urself.. U thought that I will not be able find u Haan..?? U dont know me..I am the best business women in the country..!!

I know it's a but late but nevertheless now I am back..!!

Padma is again slapped by her..!!

Soon police arrived and arrested both Padma and Sahil..!!

Soon they were gone with the police..!!

Ragini couldn't anything other than throwing herself into her arms and hugging her tightly..!!

While Laksh is surprised with all the happenings especially seeing the Lady..!!

Ragini : Missed u so much bua..!! Where were u..?? U know we were waiting for u since that day..?? Why didn't u come..?? We thought that even left us like our parents..!!

Laksh is shocked hearing the word bua..!!

Bua : No ladoo..!! Don't say like that..!! I wanted to come on that day only but couldn't..!! U know I was in US and due to some issues with the visa I couldn't come..!! That was resolved after a week..!! When I reached India.. u both weren't there..!!

I asked everyone but no use..!! Then I started searching for u guys..!! I completely shifted to India..!!

I was sure that one day or the other i will find u and see I found u..!!

Then bua kissed Ragini's forehead..!!

Ragini : But bua how did u find us..??

Bua : Swara sent this detective to me..!! But where is Swara..??

Then Ragini realises that Swara is unconscious and runs to her..!!

Seeing Ragini running Bua ran behind her and is completely shocked to see Swara..!!

While Laksh is still shocked..!! But soon composed himself and ran towards swara..!!

Ragini immediate checked her pulse..!! It is normal..!! Then with the kerchief she managed to stop the bleeding..!!

Laksh immediately called Sanskaar.. Informed about situation..!!!

Soon all were off to Bua's house where Sanskaar is already ready with doctor..!!

Doctor informed them Swara is alright just requires rest..!!

Ragini's burns are also treated..!!

Sanskaar with Swara.. Laksh With Ragini..!! These both took care of them the whole night..!!

**********Flashback Ends ***********

Sanskaar completed narrating..!!

Sanskaar : So done..!! Now sleep u need rest..!!

Swara : Bua..?? Bua..!! Where is she..?? I need to see her..!! Pls sanskaar..!! Where is she..??

Sanskaar : She is not here right now..!! She, Ragini, Laksh went to hospital..!!

Swara : Hospital..?? Just now u said that everybody is fine..? Then who is admitted in hospital..?? What happened..??

Sanskaar : Ohh meri maa... Shanth hoja..! Nothing happened..!! It is just normal checkup..!!