Pre Engagement Celebrations..!! (Episode 75)

Last night Laksh is continuously knocking Ragini's door..!! But she ignored him royally..! Then in irritation Laksh leaves..

Raglak Engagement Day

Morning

Arora mansion

Arora mansions is beautifully decorated with all kinds of flowers available in the town..!! A banner with 'RL' of Lilly is places in the middle..!!

Though the party is in the evening.... Arrangements are done in the morning..!

The floor is spread with rose petals making the Mansion not less than a heaven

The floor is spread with rose petals making the Mansion not less than a heaven..!

Round Table arrangement is made along with the catering ready

Round Table arrangement is made along with the catering ready... In short each and every thing which is required for the Engagement party is ready..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh room

Laksh is walking.... No not walking running from one corner to another of the room.... Bitting his nails... Tension is clearly seen in his face..!

Laksh pov

What the hell yaar...?? Why these ladies get angry so soon..?? And especially this Ragini..!! She is Damm angry..!! She is not even listening to me..!! How much did I try to convince her that much she is getting angry..!! God please help me..! Give me some ideas na..?? And this Sanskaar is also missing..!! When ever I want him he will be missing..!! Ohh God... Pls help me out..!! Pls..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ragini room

While Laksh is bitting his nails here she is enjoying her pre engagement celebration...

She is surrounded with friends and all are teasing her making Ragini blush..!!

Sita : See..?? See how our Ragini is blushing..!

Geeta : Yes..! She turned completely into a red tomato..!

Swetha : Of course she will be turning into a red tomato after hearing Laksh name na..??