No Clue..! ( Episode 59)

Don : What happened Sanskaar..? Oh I forgot..! Today is ur marriage na..?? Happy wedding Agent (shaking his hand with Sanskaar) Ur bride must be waiting for u..?? Don't worry She won't wait..

Sanskaar looked at him confused..!!

Don : Confused..?? OK let me clear ur confusion.... I would marry her..!

Shock would be a mere word for Sanskaar.. It can't describe the present trauma is undergoing.. His love His life and this man..??

No ways.. He can't marry her.. Not in any condition.. In one go, the goons are down and in the next sec Don is crying in pain emerging from his bleeding nose..!

Did it stop Sanskaar..?? No..! There was blood oozing out from his arms, legs.. Scratches on his face..! His anger.. His frustration.. Everything.. Is now visible in the form of Don's wounds..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been one hour since Sanskaar is missing..!! Shekhar, Uttara, Kavita, Priya are continuously trying to track Sanskaar but their efforts are useless..

Swara is just sitting in her room with a pale blank face... Ragini is trying her level best to make her cry but no use..!

While Laksh is handling the situation down..! While Ap is consoling Bua..!

Shekhar : What the hell..?? He didn't leave a single clue..!

Uttara : What made this Sanskaar to go alone..? And who the hell is this new Don...?? We hadn't come across him ever..??

Priya : Sanskaar's phone is switched off....before it is switched off.. The location shows Arora mansion..!

Shekhar :  Something or the other is missing..! We are lagging something..!

Uttara : But what...??

Shekhar : That we have to find out..!

Priya : Kavita..?? Did Sanskaar shared anything else..??

Kavita : No..?!?!?

Priya : I mean did you heard anything... Something about the Don... I mean u said that u heard him talking to his informer right..??

Kavita : What I heard I already told you..! I couldn't hear much..

Priya : Do you have the informer's number...??

Kavita : No..!

Priya : OK.. Now tell me what did you hear from starting..!

Kavita : Well.. Sanskaar was asking the informer whether did he find any information..?? He might have told no.... Then Sanskaar asked any special thing with which we could find Don..?? I Don't know what informer told.... I just heard Sanskaar describing a kind of bracelet of an eagle of silver written RL on it..!!
! That's it..! That's the clue..

Laksh who came inside the room said...

Laksh : That bracelet was gifted by me to...

Shit..!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Atlast with utter difficulty goons caught Sanskaar... Don got up and gave a tight punch to Sanskaar and held his collar..

Don : How dare you..?? How dare you beat this me..? Huh.... Do you have any idea what I can do...?? I can destroy ur whole family...!! And most importantly I can destroy Swara..! After marrying her I can enjoy her each and every night..!!

This made Sanskaar lose his cool again and started beating Don..!! But this didn't last long Goons again captured him..!

Don : Ur anger can't do anything..!! I will marry Swara and make her mine.... And u would be witnessing it helplessly..!

Precap : Swara and Don marriage in front of helpless Sanskaar..!

Please comment and vote..

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..