Uttara's Husband..?? (Episode 81)

Arora mansion

While Laksh is sitting on sofa with a thud both Uttara and Kavita enters the mansion where Kavita is teasing Uttara as HE was calling her sweetheart... While Uttara was embarrassed and is secretly blushing....!!!!!!

All this is observed by Laksh and his helplessness turned into anger and shouted at them..!

Laksh : What the hell Uttara..?? Here Ragini is missing and u r laughing..??

Uttara : Laksh..?!?!?

Laksh : Nothing..!! I don't want to hear anything..! I want Ragini in front of me safely..!!

Uttara : Don't worry she will be in front of ur eyes soon..!!

Laksh : Soon..?? That means u know where she is..?

Uttara : Not exactly but she will be safe..!

Laksh : How can you say that..??

Uttara : We have an informer who will take care of Ragini.... So don't worry.... She will be back soon..!!

Laksh : How can u be so sure..??

Uttara : Bcoz he is my husband..!!

Laksh : What..??

Uttara : Yes..! He is ur jiju.... So he will take care ur wife... Don't worry..!

Saying this she and Kavita leaves.... And Laksh is in utter shock..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Scene shifts

Police station

After Sanskaar gets to know the MMS is leaked he rushes out to check on Swara !! But he is in utter shock seeing the situation..!

All the media people gathered and are speaking about Swara's character.! While other constables are struggling to stop them..!

Reporter 1: We got to know that Mrs Swara is taken into the custody under drug case...! By this we get to know that she is not only in expert in wooing people but also expert in supplying drugs..!!

Reporter 2 : And Mr Sanskaar Arora husband of Mrs Swara is planning to bring Swara out of jail..?? Does it mean that he have a hand in his wife's activities..!!

Reporter 3 : Right now we are trying to get inside so that we can have a word with Mrs Swara or Mr Sanskaar..! But constables are not allowing us inside..... Let's see what happens..??

Seeing all this Sanskaar got more tensed and leaves towards Swara's cell..... After reaching there his heart broke into thousand pieces..!! Swara is still sitting in the same position... She is on the floor holding her knees and sobbing silently..!!

Tears are continuously flowing from Sanskaar eyes... But he gained courage to speak a word..!!

Sanskaar : swa.... Swara..??

Hearing his voice life is again filled in her lifeless body..... And she immediately rushes to him and caught his hands tightly expressing her feelings...!!

Swara : Sanskaar..?? Sanskaar..! Pls take me with u..!! Don't leave here alone...!! Pls...!

Sanskaar : Shush... Shhhh.... Nothing will happen..!! I am there na..!! First stop crying...! Stop crying..!!

The next moment she is relaxed..! She stop crying.! But she is still sobbing..!

Sanskaar : Acha.... Listen..! I have to say something important..!

Swara : Haan...

Sanskaar : U r my brave princess na..?

Swara : Yes...