Marriage..?? (Episode 62)

Raj takes sindoor with the coin and moves towards Swara's Maang..! Swara again looks at Sanskaar....!! But there is no change in his behavior..!

Raj keeps his hand near Swara's maang and is about to fill the maang with sindoor..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone hits him in such a way that he flew in the air and falls on the floor a kilometer away..!! It is just like a football player hits a goal..!

(U might have guessed who it was..? This one I am not going to reveal..! And how did you think that I will make Swara marry someone else..?? She is only Sanskaar's..!! And will be his only..! )

The moment Raj is thrown away.. There is a relief in Swara's face.. She felt that she was in the hell till now and comes back just before Yamraj could punish her..!!

She sits there taking the apple from a plate placed there... Waiting for the fight to start so that she could enjoy the fight between Sanskaar and Raj..!

All others also who were pale till now relaxed themselves and everyone found some place or other and settled down waiting for Sanskaar to start his fight..!

After Falling a kilometer away.... He didn't realize what happened in a fraction of second..?? He was going to fill Swara's Maang... Then what is he doing a kilometer away from her..??

He looks in her direction where he sees Swara smiling wickedly and beside her Sanskaar is standing in full rage..!!

His anger is clearly visible on his face..! The helplessness is turned into anger and he is ready to brush it on Raj..!

Raj immediately stands and shouts on Sanskaar..!!

Raj : What the hell..?? Did you forget Sanskaar that all the confidential documents are in my hand..??

Sanskaar : (Coming forward folding his shirt..) So what..??

Raj : (Moving backward....) U know very well what will happen if that information leaks..??

Sanskaar : (Comes more closer setting his sleeve ) What will happen..?? I don't know.. Please tell me..?

Raj : (Moving back....) So u don't know what will happen...?? (Fear is clearly visible on his face)

Sanskaar : (Setting his another sleeve....) No..!

Raj : What r u doing Sanskaar..?? (Moves back...)

Sanskaar : What I am doing..??

Raj : (gaining his courage back..) Enough is enough Sanskaar..!! Don't u dare to come another step forward..! Otherwise..??

Sanskaar : Otherwise what..?? U will leak the information to the terrorists..?? Go ahead and Leak them..!!

Raj : (surprised....) Huh..?? Don't assume that I would lie..!! I will surely leak them..!!

Sanskaar : Even I am saying the same..! Go ahead..!

Raj : Fine..! I will show u what I can do..!

The next moment Raj calls his goon who has the information..!! But the goon doesn't lifts his call..!!

Screen freeze on Raj shocked face.... Sanskaar angry face while all others enjoying..!

Precap : What do you want..??

Please vote and comment..

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned..