Flashback..!! (Episode 19 & 20)

Shit..!! My head..!! Why is paining so much..??? Why my every part of the body is paining..???

I tired to open my eyes..!! But couldn't..!! I could feel the bandages over my right hand and over my head..!!

My head..!! It's horrible..!! At last I managed to open my eyes..!!

I could see fan on the roof moving in high speed..!! Then I turned myself to be found in a big room rather than the smaller one in which I used to live..!!

Shocked..!! Then I glanced to a particular place where there were few pictures hung..!!

On clear visual I found that those where mine..!!

But whose room was it..?? And why my pics are hung..?? To be precise why mine an Ragini's pictures are hung..??

And those are not recent ones..!! They were of few years back ones..!!

One pic in those grabbed my attention..!! I remembered it..!!

It was holi day.. And I was running behind Ragini to put color.. I threw the color on her but instead it fell on dad..!! And it was captured by.. By

That means she.. She came back..!! God..!! Thank you..!!

But where is she and Ragini..??

Shit..!! Ragini..?? Is she fine..?? And why I am here..? And how..??

I was in Mandir na..!! Ragini was shouting.. I freed myself but instead caught by them again na..??

Then why am I here..?? I have to call Ragini..!! I was about to shout when my gaze caught something unexpected..!!

Only one word came from my mouth "Sanskaar..!!"

God..!!! What is he doing here..?? By any chance did he got to know about the past..?? Shit..!! It can't happen..!!

But where is Ragini..?? Is she fine..?? And most importantly where am I..??

I have to find out where am I..?? Chal Swara.. Utto..!!

She somehow managed herself to go the edge of the bed..!! But before she could get down the bed someone stopped her..!!

Sanskaar : Swara..??

Swara : Hmm.. Woh.. Actually..??

Sanskaar : Chup..!! Lay back on the bed..!! U r not well still..!!

Swara : But..??

Sanskaar : No buts and ifs.. Just sleep..!!!

Swara : Ragini..??

Sanskaar : She is absolutely fine swara..!! No need to take tension... Just sleep..!!!

Swara was about to speak something when Sanskaar stopped her with his finger..!! And nodded his head in no..!!

She smiled back in agreeing..!!

He was going back when he felt sudden pain in his back..!!

Sanskaar : Ahhh..!!

Swara : What happened Sanskaar..??

Sanskaar(controlling his pain) : Hmm nothing..!! U sleep..

He started to move back suddenly was thrown back..!!!

Sanskaar : Ahhh..!!

Swara : Sorry..!! Really sorry..!! Just thought to give u massage but I knew u were adamant so pulled u back..! Sorry..!!

Sanskaar smiled..!!

Then Swara turned him back slowly.. Then lifted his shirt a bit up..!! Seeing his milky skin unknown desires rose..!!