Sanskaar.?? (Episode 58)

While all the girls are laughing on the other hand Sanskaar gets a call..!!

Downstairs :

Bua got all the requirements to pandit ji and he is ready to start rituals..!

Shekhar is busy receiving the guests.. Most of them arrived while others will in no time..!

Pandit asks for the Groom when Bua asks Laksh to bring him..!

Laksh leaves.. While all guests and family members are waiting for Sanskaar..!

Five minutes..

Ten minutes..

Fifteen minutes..

No one Neither Laksh nor Sanskaar..!!Now doubt started laying it's root...! They waited for some more time assuming it could be some attire issue..

Twenty minutes..

Twenty five minutes..

Pandit ji again asked for the groom.. Bua said that she herself will get the groom..!

She is about to go when Laksh comes down running...

Bua : What happened Laksh..?? Why this late..?? Where is Sanskaar..?

Laksh : Bua..? Woh..?!?!

Bua : What happened Laksh..?? Why r u sweating..??

Laksh : Actually... Sanskaar is not in his room..!!

Everyone are shocked.! Kavita and Priya who just arrived are confused.!! ( because according to them he loves Swara and is to marrying her willingly then why will he leave her..??)

Being the agents Kavita Priya and Shekhar immediately went to his room..! They checked the room for any clues but nothing to be found..! The room is in perfect condition.. No sign of violence..!

Kavita, Priya, Shekhar, Uttara are clueless about him..!

Bua : Where can he go leaving his own wedding..?? Laksh have u tried his mobile..??

Laksh : Yes bua..! It's unreachable.. I even checked Swara's room..!! His isn't there too..!

Shekhar : Does Swara knows about it..?

Laksh : No.. I didn't tell anything to her.. I just saw the room and came..!

Shekhar : Fine..! Uttara track his mobile..!

Uttara : I have tried Sir..! Negative..!

Priya : What's happening..?? Why would he leave his own wedding and run away..??

Shekhar : Did he received any call from the head office..??

Priya : No sir..!! I made sure not to call any of u..!!

Uttara : Then what could be the reason for his disappearance..??

Suddenly Kavita remembered something and started searching his room..!! His side table.... His cupboards.... His bed..

While others are looking at her amused..!!

She is murmuring " No.. It can't be the reason..."

Shekhar : What r u searching for Kavita..??

Kavita didn't answered.... She was just searching..!

Shekhar : Kavita..!! What r u searching for..?

She ignored him again..! Now Shekhar caught her.. And asked her again

Shekhar : Answer me Kavita..!

Kavita : His revolver and the bomb..!

Now all are astonished..! For Laksh and Bua it is something unusual but for the others it is confusing...

Uttara : What..?? Bomb..??

Priya : But we are not allowed to carry a bomb right..??

Kavita didn't answer..!!

Laksh : What the hell is happening..?? Will anyone answer..?

Shekhar : Answer them Kavita..!

Kavita didn't know what to answer.. She kept quite..!

Shekhar (shouted) : I am asking you Kavita..?? Answer them..??

Kavita : I can't sir..!! I am sorry..!

Shekhar : It's an order Kavita..!

Kavita: But sir..?? I can't..

Shekhar :(shouted) No more excuses Kavita..!! I want the answer Kavita..!!

Kavita : Sanskaar is carrying the bomb so that he could kill DON...!!

Uttara : What..? How can it be possible..?? I killed him in front of his eyes..!

Kavita : Dp is not the Don Uttara..!

Shekhar lost his cool and shouted on Kavita..!

Shekhar : What the hell is this..?? How come Dp is not the Don..?? And if it is not Dp then why didn't u guys inform me..?? And how come u and Sanskaar knew about this..?? How come the head office doesn't know about this..??

Kavita : Actually sir.. Few days back... Sanskaar got a call from his informers that there is another person who wanted to destroy our country...!! He being Sanskaar personal informer and he not working for the head office restricted Sanskaar to tell anyone..! He kept on investigating on his own when he got to know that Dp is not the Don instead there is another person behind Dp..!! Sanskaar was waiting for that man location.. Maybe he got his location now... And he might have gone there only..!!

Shekhar : And how did you get to know about this..??

Kavita : One day I caught him talking to his informer and saw the bomb in his hands..!! On insisting he told me..

Shekhar : Then why didn't you inform me..??

Kavita : Sanskaar has taken a promise from me telling that he has seen u happy after a long time.... And doesn't want to destroy that happiness..!

Shekhar : Dammit..!

Then we could hear a female voice..

Ragini : What..??

When turned back they could see Ragini.... And behind Ragini Swara stand still..! She's blank, pale face.. No emotions..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We see few goons torturing a person with all possible instruments available..!! We could hear a devil's laughter with the person growls..!

We could conclude that it is Sanskaar who is being tortured by Don's goons..!

Sanskaar's face is completely covered with his blood.... Only his eyes were visible.. Nothing else..

Though he was weak physically he was strong mentally..!

Don ordered his goons to stop... Then he goes to Sanskaar caught his arm firmly making him stand..

Don : How's the treatment agent..?? Are my people taking good care of u..?? If not should I increase the hospitality..??

Sanskaar ignored his question..

Don : What happened Sanskaar..?? No response..?? Oh I forgot..!! Today is ur marriage na..?? Happy Wedding Agent (shaking his hand with Sanskaar)... Ur bride must be waiting for u na..?? Don't worry..She won't wait..!!

Sanskaar looked at him confused..!?!?

Don : Confused..?? OK let me clear ur confusion.... I will marry her..!!

Precap : Keep Guessing..!

Pls comment and vote..

This is deeksha reddy signing off....

Stay tuned..