💖Epilogue💖

Arora Mansion

Kitchen

We can see a person working in the kitchen late night maybe say at 1 in the mid night...! Let's get inside.....

We can hear some noise.... Should I say noise....???? No cursing.... Cursing something....!!!!!!

Person : What the hell yaar...? Who am I and what am I doing..? I still can't believe that I am working late that to kitchen..! Hell yaar..? Why is this not coming...? Don't know what made her that she wants a dosa this late night...??

Then we hear a voice from outside...

" It will not come like that first rub the pan with onion.... Then u will get a perfect one Sanskaar..! "

Sanskaar : How do you know Laksh..??

Laksh : Even my wife is pregnant as ur wife and she already demanded it...!!!

Sanskaar : Ohhhh.... Now for what did you come for..?

Laksh : She is asking for a upma...? God knows why we married southindians....? Always asking for a South Indian Tiffins...??

Another person also enters and says...

" What should I say....???? I didn't married a South Indian and also never ate a  South Indian Tiffin and she now demanding a vada..? "

Sanskaar : Urs is hilarious Raj..? Ur wife started in the first month only.... At least we are better Swara started in fourth and Ragini in third month..!

Laksh : U r gone Raj.!! U have bear those carvings for the long eight months more..!

Raj : Ahhhh 😨😨😨😨😨😨

Sanskaar : Don't worry u will get habituated..! Wow.... Mine is done..!! Dosa.!! Princess.... I am coming...! Enjoy both.!! Tata I am Leaving.....

Sanskaar places the dosa in the plate along with the chutney and leaves for the room...!

While laksh and Raj were left behind.... Laksh is preparing upma and Raj is vada...!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swasan room

Sanskaar enters the room along with dosa..... He sees his princess cutely sitting on the bed holding her small baby bump...!! A frown on her face, her hair slightly falling on her forehead... In short she is adorable with that face and Sanskaar couldn't stop his giggling..!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kitchen

There in kitchen Laksh completes his Upma and goes to his angel leaving Raj in the devastated position..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raglak room

Laksh enters his room along with Upma.... He opens the door only to find his dear wife sleeping on the reclining chair in the balcony.... Nowadays it is her habit that she is sleeping inhaling the fresh and cool air coming from the balcony...!!

Laksh hit his own head in disbelief knowing that she would be asleep if she in the balcony..... He slowly goes near her placing the plate on the side table only to admire her like that without blinking.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swasan room

On hearing Sanskaar giggle Swara's frown increased and she was in full angry mood due to her hormonal changes......

Sanskaar gulps and walks towards the bed with the plate..!!!

Sanskaar forwards the plate but Swara with her cute face grabbed it earlier before he gives her and starts eating it..!