Snow Flake

I love the Christmas decorations. They're so pretty. This is our first Christmas with our babies!
Maxon and I are going shopping in town at some baby stores for them. We're spoiling them for sure.
I hear Ahren make baby noises and look at him. He has his fist in his mouth, drool everywhere. Eadlyn is asleep next to him.
He's always awake, while she's always asleep. He takes long naps though, so I guess that makes up for it. They're both really easy. They're both so sweet too. Ahren cries a lot more than Eadlyn, but he plays a lot more and talks, well tries to talk, more than her. Eadlyn likes to watch us when we're talking and holding her.
I put Ahren in my lap and bounce my knee up and down to keep him busy while I knit. I've been practicing that for a new hobby. It keeps me busy while I watch them.
"About ready?" Maxon asks, walking in.
"Waiting on you."
"No I'm waiting on you."
"Fine. Get Marlee and we can go."
"Anything you say my dear."
He walks out. I put my knitting stuff away and lay them on a basket together. They love to sleep next to each other in these baskets we found. It's so cute.
Maxon comes back with Marlee. She's gonna baby sit while we're gone.
"Have fun," she says.
We thank her then leave.

"Look how cute," I say, holding up a pink tutu.
"I like the camo one," Maxon says.
"We can get both."
"Or the camo."
"Don't start, or you're gonna have a long walk home."
He grins. I roll my eyes and smile.
"We need to get some toys too," I say.
"They need lots of toys," he agrees.
"I really like this Maxon."
"What?"
"Going shopping with you. Like a normal couple does. It's really cool.
"I'm glad you like it."
"We should do it every Christmas."
"We can try. But I can't promise anything."
"That's alright."
He kisses my cheek then we keep shopping.

We went to several different stores, including a candy shop for our own luxury. Everyone in town was so nice. Some little girl gave me a rose! the town was decorated with Christmas lights and in the center of town was a big Christmas tree where everyone could put up any decisions they wanted to. We bought a snow flake ornament and hung it up together. The shops were really nice as well. We got lots of stuff and I'm excited. This is going to be the best Christmas ever.
Once we go to our room I hug and kiss both of the babies. I can't believe how much I missed them in such little time. Maxon's kisses both of their foreheads as well.
Marlee smiles and leaves with Kile.
I put the basket with our babies in it on the bed then grab my knitting stuff. I put Ahren in my lap and practice knitting. Maxon goes over to his desk and works.
I love how peaceful everything is around here. Our peaceful little family.