Kiss and Tell

I finally finished knitting little diaper covers for the Eadlyn and Ahren. They both look adorable in them.
Everything's been so calm and happy lately. Christmas is in a week which makes everyone in an even better mood. I can't wait to give Maxon his gifts. I hear he got me a lot, which he shouldn't have. Ahren and Eadlyn are the ones who deserve all the spoiling. Maxon deserves a little too, but definitely not me.
After feeding the babies in the women's room, I leave them with Marlee and go to Maxon's office. He's doing paper work when I go in.
He looks at me and smiles.
"What a beautiful face to brighten my mood," he flirts.
"Need a break?" I ask.
"Sure."
He gets up and takes my arm. We start our walk around the castle.
"How's work going?" I ask.
"Stressful, but it's going," he replies.
"Need help?"
"No. You take care of the kids while I take care of the business."
"That doesnt seem very fair."
"It's completely fair."
"How?"
"It just is. Kings rules."
"Mmm fine."
We go to our room and he grins. I grin back right before he kisses me hard. I kiss him back. He kisses me against the wall. Once we break away for air, he picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me on it then starts kissing my neck. I accidentally moan. My face heats up. Maxon laughs.
"You tell a soul and I'll kill you," I threaten.
"I don't kiss and tell," he replies.
"Good. Cause you'd be in trouble."
"Would I now?"
"Yes."
"And what would my punishment be?"
He crawls on top of me. I smirk.
"Let's hope you'll never have to find out."
He grins and starts kissing me again. We kiss for what seems like hours, then we strip and the real fun begins.

"I'll see you at dinner," Maxon says, kissing my forehead. His hairs still kinda messy.
"See you then," I reply, kissing his cheek.
We both smile at each other then walk our separate ways.
I love him so much. Now, to get back to my other two loves.