Dropped Off At The Gate

No.
The man with the raspy voice falls to the ground with the gun. He was about to hit the one that has a hold of me over the head.
But they shot him.
The man holding me with his arm around my neck tightens his grip and starts backing towards the door. The barrel of the gun digs into my back.
"Stop moving," a guard yells as they start moving closer to us.
"No. You stop moving or I shoot her," the man says.
They stop, guns still drawn and pointed at us.
"I'm going to take her to the loading dock," the man starts. "You're going to bring the bag of jewels and get me a vehicle. I'll bring her with me then drop her off at the gate. If you don't do that, I'll just shoot her here and now."
My stomach flips.
Where's Maxon?
"You drop her off at the gate before you drive off," the guard insists.
"Deal."
The guard slides a set of keys towards us.
He whispers into my ear to pick them up.
He bends over with me as I do to protect himself.
He then backs up and opens the door to the loading dock. He quickly pulls me to the merchandise car that's empty and shoves me into the passenger seat. He keeps a gun to my head as a butler brings over the bag of merchandise and gives it to him. He throws it in the back and starts driving.
Once we get to the gate he opens the door next to me.
As the gate opens, he keeps the gun pointed at me.
"Get out slowly. And I mean it. If you or them try anything. You're dead. Understand."
"Yes," I say with a shaky voice.
As I'm getting out he hits me in the head with the back of the gun.
I hit the ground as he drives off. Guards rush over. Everything's blurry and I hear a ringing for a moment.
One of the guards says something but I don't here it.
"What?" I ask.
"Are you ok your majesty?" he repeats.
"I'm fine."
"You're shaking. I'll carry yo I to the infirmary."
He picks me up and I close my eyes.