Chapter 41: Finale

IMPORTANT A/N Yes, I haven't updated since February. I've been lying to you all. The reason why my schedule of updating this story is so crappy is because I've stopped watching the Shaytards since the last two years. That explains why my chapters are lacking so much. If you read the past Author's Notes, you can see how I always say that I'm sorry. I'm really genuinely sorry. I know how if feels when the author doesn't even update their book. Honestly, I wanted to just quit and not even bother to update my stories. I don't watch the Shaytards anymore. It's really hard if you write about something you don't even watch. This also explains why I don't really involve the family in the story anymore or the family's personalities are inaccurate. Again, I'm very sorry. I'm still writing because of all of your urges for me to update and also my mom yells at me to update too. xD I'm so thankful for your support and your motivation. If you have read my story since the beginning and you're still here, omf I love you and I thank you guys so much. LOOK AT HOW MANY VIEWS AND VOTES I HAVE! It's all because of you guys. Thank you so so so much! I'm so grateful! Anyways, please enjoy this last chapter and I hope you understand where I am coming from. I love you guys. :D <3

+++++

1:00AM.

I climbed out of my bed and I grinned like a maniac.

I couldn't wait to see Xander. What did he want? Did he want to talk? Or did he want to do something else? xD

I opened my curtains and I see his face staring down at his phone.

I didn't want to knock because I felt like anyone from my family could hear.

I opened my window and Xander heard the noise.

He sat up and smiled at me.

"Take out your window screen." He whispered loudly.

I took out the window screen while wondering what was going to happen afterwards.

He climbed out his window onto the platform underneath.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I said out loud. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"Come with me." He smiled. Xander reached out for my hand.

I hesitated and grabbed his hand.

I crawled out the window and he pulled me onto the platform he was standing on.

Suddenly, I lost my balance but Xander's strong hands grabbed my waist.

Blushing, I wrap my arms around his warm torso.

"I got you, Jewel," he chuckled.

I looked up and he kissed my forehead.

"Let's go. Follow me."

He let go on my waist. I watched him climb to the top of his house.

How am I supposed to do that?!

I'm gonna trust the fact that I went rock climbing once when I was 8 years old.

I climbed on the same parts that he had and I finally arrived on his roof.

He pulled me up and held me in an embrace.

I hold it then pull away.

"I can't believe you made me do that." I softly punch his arm.

He grinned and lied down.

What the hell was he doing?

Then, he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him. 

I was lying on his chest and we both looked up at the stars.

"Wow, so romantic," I laughed.

"I come up here to think about everything or whenever I feel upset."

"So this is your special place."

"Yup, and I'm showing you my special place because you're special to me."

I can't help grin.

"I don't know what to do with my dad. He thinks you are dangerous because we spend so much time together." I frown.

"I think you don't really spend much time with your family. You should spend as much time with them as with me. Spending time with your family is really important. You will really regret it when you are older. You assume that they will be with you your whole life. But, one day, they won't be there... Time is so precious. Don't waste any of that time, Jewel. My mom left me. But, I feel that I haven't spent a lot of time with her. So, it's really important."

  "You're right. I've actually wasted time lying in bed for most of the day. I'm so glad I met you. You make me realize things that I don't even realize.. Thank you." 

"I'm glad, but in a bad place." He suddenly said with a monotone voice.

"Why?"

"This is cheesy. But, it's because you weren't in my life. You make me feel something that no one has ever made me feel before. Seeing you just makes my day."

"Ditto." I giggled.

"Really? I build up the courage to say that and you say 'Ditto.'?"

I turned and laughed in his chest.

He caresses my hair.

"I missed you," I say in his warm hard chest.

"I missed you too."

I move over so I lie next to him.

"You know, in the movies? When a couple goes stargazing, they name stars for each other." I say softly as I watched the stars twinkle in the sky.

"The one right next to the moon is you. It's as bright as you are." He slowly held my hand.

"You are the one above my star. As you can see, it is twinkling so much. You sparkle and glimmer in my eyes."

I brought our hands to my lips and held it there for a few seconds.

I raise my head and go closer to him. My lips brush against his soft lips. Our kiss slowly became passionate.

I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly straddled him. He sat up and began to kiss my neck. 

It was a new feeling. It was a wonderful feeling.

His lips traced back to my lips and his hands rest on my waist. My hands were on his cheek and neck.

I softly bit his bottom lip and our kisses were getting more and more passionate.

I pulled away, catching my breath.

"I love you," I blurted.

My heart beat quickly and I began to panic on the inside. Is it too early to say this? But I really do love him.

There was a silence. My head hung in shame. I totally ruined the moment.

Xander raised my chin for me to look at him.

"I love you too." His alluring eyes gazed into mine.

Somehow, he said it with a different voice. The sexy voice was deep and raspy.

I bit my lip in a natural reaction.

His eyes traced to my lips and he continued to kiss me passionately.

+++++

EPILOGUE

Jewel kept secretly sneaking out to see Xander every night. During the day, Jewel spent her time with her family and it was worth it. Jewel begged Shay to see Xander and he finally accepted. For Shay to trust Xander, Jewel brought Xander over, introducing him as her boyfriend. Shay started to like Xander and filmed him in vlogs. James and Lauren announced that they were officially a couple. In conclusion, Jewel and Xander were the #1 cutest couple in the vlogging industry. 

LAST A/N Again, I thank everyone for reading and supporting my story. I love you guys and I hoped you enjoyed sticking with Jewel through her adventures!