Chapter 5: I told Dad

After school, I didn't do homework as always. 

This time, I lied on my bed. I stared at the ceiling. Wondering if I should be in my dad's vlogs. I know the fans will be mad at him for not telling them. I think I have to talk about this with DAd. But he's not home yet. I went to Mom.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"I.. I don't know if I should. I kind of.. want to be in the vlogs." I fidgeted with my fingers.

Mom hesistated and said, "Yeah! Sure! If that's what you want to do!"

"Okay!" I went to my room and turned on my laptop.

I emailed Luke. I don't know why I didn't text him but I emailed him.

Hi Luke! I want to be in the vlogs. Should I or not? Thanks!

I finished my homework.

I checked my email and Luke replied:

I think you should! You are living your normal boring teenage life right now. If you are in the vlogs, you get to do more stuff and you get to have fun! You will become FAMOUS! And Jessica will be so jealous!

Jessica is the leader of the mean popular group that walked by yesterday. I don't know if I should.

 I asked Gavin, Emmi, and Avia if I should. They all said yes. I finally made my decision.

Dad came home and I went to him. "Dad? Can I..."

Dad waited patiently.

"Be in your vlogs?" I asked quickly.

Dad said, "Sure. But how would we tell the fans?"

"I don't know. You can tell them."

"Okay. Do you want to be introduced tomorrow?"

"Sure."

Dad turned on his camera, fillming himself.

"Hey guys! I have an announcement to make," He said.

He just told me he'll introduce me tomorrow!

"tomorrow. I think some of you guys will be okay to it or some of you guys will yell at me for not telling you guys for a long time. So stay tuned and watch the vlog for tomorrow."

Then he turned off his camera. 

I'm nervous about tomorrow