Chapter 4: Mean Girls

After school, I couldn't invite Luke over. He was at a dentist appointment. So I was a good girl and wentup to my room to do homework. But Zeke was right infornt of my door. 

"Excuse me," I said to Zeke.

Zeke whimpered and lied down. 

5 seconds passes...

I was staring at him. He was staring back looking up at me.

I think Zeke doesn't want me to do homework. I reach over to open the doorknob. Zeke stood and jumped on me. I fell back on the wooden floor. My back hurt so much! I yelled, "OOWWWWWW!!!!" really loud. Then I heard Daxton crying. I sat up rubbing my back. I winced. 

"Bad dog!" I said harshly to Zeke.

Zeke whimpered and ran away. I went to the kitchen to eat cereal. 

"Jewel! You were so loud. Lower you're voice!" Mom said quietly rocking the baby.

"How could I? Zeke jumped on me and I fell! My back hit the ground!"

Mom ignored me and contiuned rocking the baby.

I sighed. I went over to the baby. "I'm sorry for making you cry, Daxton." I kissed his forehead.

Daxton opened his eyes and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

"Isn't that adorable?" Mom asked. I nodded.

I went to my room and continued to do homework.

I was done around 5:00PM and I went to the backyard to get some fresh air. 

Brock, Avia, Emmi, and Gavin were playing there. I sat on the ground and watched them. Then I got bored and went inside.

I texted Luke to see if he was busy or not. I waited for 3 minutes. No reply.

I didn't know what to do. I went to Mom and asked her what I should do.

"Clean your room."

"Check."

"Umm... Vacuum the whole house."

I went to vacuum the house. I was that bored. I cleaned the windows. I mopped the floors. I rinsed the table. I dusted the furniture. I folded laundry. I basically did everything. 

I sat on the couch, "What to do. What to do." I thought

Then I got a bucket of soapy water and a sponge. I washed the car. While I was washing the car, some of the popular girls walked by. They saw me.

"Eww is she washing the car?"

"Gross! I bet she's washing all the bird poop off her car!" They giggled.

These 3 girls. Just like in Mean Girls. Once at school, I overheard them talking about the Shaytards and saying they met them and they went to my house to spend time with them. Everyone believed them except me and Luke. They tell everyone they go to our house on Saturdays but they don't want my dad to film them. They said he offered and was very nice. They are obsessed with the Shaytards. I wondered in my head, what if they found out I was part of the Shaytards family? How would they react? I evilly smirked.

Should I ask Dad and be part of the vlogs?