Chapter 14: Birthday (Part 2)

At school, people asked me why I wasn't in the Shaytards vlog anymore. I ignored them. When they started to annoy me I always snap at them, "I don't want to talk about it!"

Debby came up to me with a huge birthday card. The size of the door of my freezer. It said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEWEL!!" With huge fonts and rainbow coloured.

Debby held it for me and flipped the hard cardboard page and hit me on the side of my head.

"Ow.."

"Oh! Sorry!"

I rubbed my head while I looked at the comments.

So many comments saying happy birthday. I felt good. I smiled.

"Thank you! I really like it."

Debby grinned widely and shoved it to me which hit my nose really hard.

"Oops!" I heard on the other side of the huge care.

I put the card on top of my locker.

Debby quickly ran away.

Have I described Debby to you? Debby had light skin and curly hazel coloured hair. She has green eyes and freckles. She wears these huge thick framed glasses. Today she wore a cardigan and a cute dress with flats.

Oh and the popular girls? Jessica has wavy blond hair with blue eyes. The two back up girls are Tiffany and Chloe.

The whole day, Luke seemed like he didn't like me anymore. He ignored me and said simple stuff like yes, no, I don't know. And he forgot.

Today, I went home (Luke's house) with Luke while carrying my huge birthday card. He didn't even bother looking at it. I guess he really forgot.

Luke unlocked the door and opened it. I walked in.

.......

A/N I will try to update in Spring Break!!! I will try!!!! :)))))