Chapter 6: Soup Face

A/N Hey guys! Merry Christmas! Now I can't wait for the New Years Eve!!

+++++

After school, I went to my room. I did my homework. And it's 4:49PM and Dad came home.

Dad yelled, "JEWEL! COME DOWN HERE AND I'LL INTRODUCE YOU TO THE FANS!"

I went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Dad took out his camera.

I'm nervous. My heart was beating so fast and loud that I thought Dad can hear it.

"Guys, it's time to make the announcement. I'm very sorry I haven't told you this in a very long time. I have another daughter. Her name is Jewel."

He filmed me. I waved and smiled.

"Wait why don't you introduce yourself?" He asked.

"Hello. My name is Jewel Butler. I am the eldest daughter of the Butler family. I am 15 years old. I did not want to be filmed. I did not want to get famous or get attention. Now I finally want to show myself to the world, Internet world. I finally thought it would be fun to be filmed."

"I know this is a big thing because we haven't told you in years. We're sorry. Only we as in the family knows. Casey, Kaylie and their family knows. Logan knows. Mom, Dad, Grandma, Carlie, Steve and Cooper knows. We are sorry we didn't tell you." Said Dad.

Dad turned off the camera.

"You okay?" Dad asked.

"Yeah."

"You did a great job."

"Thanks."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Dad kissed me on the forehead. Then he walked in the kitchen with his camera in his hand.

"Hey babe! Whatcha cookin'?" Dad said loudly.

I went to the kitchen too. I sat down on the stool.

"Mmm.. That looks yummy. Thanks, Katilette."

Dad kissed Mom on the cheek.

"Let's go find Rocktard!" Dad said in a determined voice.

+++++

It was dinner time and we prayed then drank soup.

"Thank you, dear. The soup is really good."

"Aww. You're welcome."

"Do you like the soup, Brock?" I asked him.

He looked at me with his adorable big eyes, smiled widely, and nodded.

"YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!" He shouted.

We all laughed.

Dad hurried and got his camera and filmed himself.

"Jewel asked Rocktard if the soup was good. Hey Rocktard! What did you say?"

Rocktard yelled, "OH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!! YEAAAHHHHH! YEAHHHHH! YEAAHHHH!"

We all laughed again.

Dad said jokingly, "Put your face in the soup, Rocktard!"

Mom said, "No! Shay!"

Dad chuckled.

Rocktard put his face in the bowl of soup.

Mom gasped.

Dad yelled, "No, Rocktard!"

Rocktard looked up. His was was all wet and his shirt was too. He smiled and licked his lips.

We all laughed. Wow, we laugh a lot.

Then Mom went to the kitchen and came back with a wet towel. She cleaned up Brock.

Dad zoomed into my face and said, "We need a name for you. What should we call you? Sistertard?"

I shrugged.

Dad filmed himself. "Guys, leave a comment below, what should Jewel's name be?"

A/N What should Jewel's name be? Leave a comment below!