Chapter 8: My Creepy Stalker

Today at school, I tried hard to avoid Jessica. Dad did not edit that last part out and thought it was funny! >:(

Jessica gives me mean glares and shakes her head like she disapproved what I said in the end slate.

At school, many people smiled at me and talked to me. Before I was the girl in the back with only one best friend, Luke.

This annoying crazy girl kept on asking me to be best friends. She was always following me around. Luke was like my bodyguard. He was telling her to back off and leave.

A few people asked for my autograph. I didn't really have a signature so I just wrote my name non-cursive.

A lot of people stopped following Jessica and started following me. I did not like that. I wanted to yell "GO AWAY, CRAZY PEOPLE!" But I'm a Shaytard. I don't do that. They snapped pics of me. I just want to be ignored. I kind of regretted being in the vlog.

I came home distracted. Thinking of what to do tomorrow at school. Jessica might be planning to make me look bad and revenge for me being popular too.

I ended up doing homework late. After the homework, I checked yesterday's vlog's comments.

I love the name!

Can Gemtard sing too?

The name is okay but she should have picked something else!

Gemtard is so pretty!

Doesn't even look like her mom... I love the Shaytards but seriously, she doesn't look or sound like her mom.

I grabbed my little mirror on the table. I looked at myself. I had long straight blonde hair. I had green and hazel eyes. I really don't look like Dad or Mom. I probably got the blonde hair from Aunt Carlie or Uncle Logan. But green and hazel eyes? The family has dark brown eyes. Logan has blue eyes.

That's weird.

I lied on my bed. My eyes felt sleepy. I drifted off and took a nap.

+++++

"Gemtard took a nap. Shh!" Dad whispered.

"I'm awake now," I said.

"I guess we woke up Gemtard."

"That's okay, I needed to wake up."

Dad left the room.

I heard him yell, "HEY BABYTARD! COME HERE!" in the hallway.

I slowly sat up. Then I got up. I walked out the room. I went to Mom.

"Do you think it's weird that I have green and hazel eyes?"

"I think you will fine. Don't worry about it. Maybe it's your ancestors or your aunt and uncle you have never met who lives far away."

I yawned. I went to Mom and Dad's bedroom. And lied there whilst closing my eyes. Brock came in and sat next to me. He poked my cheek.

"What?"

"Dad!!!!!!"

I opened my eyes. "Do you need Dad?"

"No!! He took away my MyPad!"

"Aww. Find something else to do. Play with Daxton?"

"No! Can we watch movie together?"

"What movie?"

"I'll show you!"

Brock ran out of the room. I think he'll get the DVD case to show me.

Brock came back and showed me the DVD.

I sat up and took the DVD case.

I laughed. XD