Chapter 31: Ice Cream and Smarties

I hung out with Lauren and she begged me not to leave her with her dads friends son.

I'm a good person so I agreed to stay with her.

We were watching Mean Girls in her living room sitting on the couch. Lauren had no make up on, her hair in a messy bun, wearing a comfy t shirt and pajama shorts. We were sharing ice cream by scooping the ice cream with our spoons from the big container. She also was eating Nutella from the jar.

As you can see, I'm not the one with the period, Lauren is.

"UGH JEWEL!!!" She complained.

"What?"

"It is so annoying!!! I hate periods."

"you're not the only one."

Lauren threw her head back and her head bumped the wall.

"OhMiGod!!!" Lauren put her Nutella on the table. She stood up.

"Do you hate me or something? Wanna fight? Why are you so mean?" Lauren talked to the wall.

Her eyes locked on me. "Jewel did you see that? did you see what the wall did to me?!"

I laughed. "Calm down, Lauren. You are the one that threw your head back."

"No I didn't! Who's side are you on?!"

I grinned and continued to watch The Plastics dancing to the Christmas song.

Lauren angrily sighed and sat back down. She picked up the jar of Nutella and placed it on her lap and started to eat the ice cream dipped in Nutella.

"Hey, are you okay with you obviously showing that you are on your period when your dads friends son comes over?"

"I don't mind. I actually think it will help if I act like this because he's afraid of girls on their periods. I don't want him to talk to me at all."

I chuckled.

"When is he coming over?"

Lauren looked at the clock hung on the wall. "Well it is 7:09PM right now. He said he's coming from 8:00 - 8:30."

"Ohh..." I said.

We continued to wait and watch the movie.

If you are wondering where Xander was, he is out with his friends doing something..

+++++

We finished the movie and I rinsed the ice cream container because we ate it all. 

Lauren grabbed boxes of smarties and put them on the table.

"Let's eat." She sat down.

I sighed and rubbed my tummy. "Sorry, I'm full. We ate a big container of ice cream!"

She glared at me.

"Okay okay." I sat down across from her.

We ate and ate.

While we were eating, the doorbell rang.

"Get the door." Lauren demanded.

"Nooo..." I whined. I put my head on the table and rubbed my tummy. I think I have a stomach ache.

She flicked my head. I heard her pushing the chair back and walking to the door.

"Lauren, you are rude.." I muttered.

I heard the door open.

"Hey!" I heard a guy's voice.

"What?" She snapped.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

A picture of Lauren's glaring eyes popped up in my head.

"Um.. Why can't I?" She snapped again.

"Well, you gotta look good for me, baby."

She sighed. "I really hate you.. Lock the door behind you."

I heard the door close.

"Hey, my friend is here so be good."

"Of course, princess."

She sat down across me.

"My friend is here."

I nodded.

I heard someone sitting in the chair next to me.

"Woah! You guys have lots of smarties."

I'm not surprised at his reaction. There's like around 30 opened boxes on the table.

He tapped my shoulder. "What happened to you?"

"She probably feels sick from the ice cream and the smarties."

I nodded again.

I sighed and raised my head from the table and put my hands on my face thinking about my tummy.

"You haven't even seen his face yet." Lauren said.

"Yeah, look at me. People say I'm pretty good looking."

Let's see how this jerk looks like.

I remove my hands from my face and turn to my right.

....