Chapter 11: Sunday

A/N OMG! Shay replied to me on youtube. I'm not kidding! :)))) It's ok if you don't believe me!!! I started jumping around and my face got red. I called my friends and they screamed in the phone! :D omg that was the happiest day of my life!!!

"WAKE UUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!" A toddler was yelling in my face and jumping on my legs.

"Brock?" I asked with my eyes closed.

"Yip." He said.

I opened my eyes and saw him in his spiderman costume.

He climbed off and walked away.

"Bye, spiderman."

I rubbed my eyes. Then, I pulled the blanket off my body.

"GET UP, GEMTARD! TIME TO WAKE UP AND GO TO CHURCH!"

I grunted. I sat up and stretched and yawned.

I stood up. My legs felt tired so I sat back down and leaned on the couch. I closed my eyes to relax.

It was so quiet and peaceful until...

"GEMTARD! QUIT BEING A LAZY BUM AND GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!" Dad shouted.

I stood up and opened my eyes.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair.

Then, I went to my room and closed the door behind me.

I collapsed on to my bed. I got cozy under my thick blanket. I closed my eyes.

"GEMTARD! WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Dad shout outside of my room.

"Right here." I said quietly.

"JEWEL BUTLER! GET YOUR BUTT IN THE KITCHEN! NOW!"

"Gahh.."

I went to the kitchen and put my head on the counter. I yawned.

On the other counter, Brock was helping Dad juice the fruits.

After they were done, Dad made me drink the juice and filmed my face.

I drank a little of the red fruity healthy drink.

I doesn't taste that good.

"That tastes... Awesome."

I tried not to make a disgusted face. A fake smile came across my face.

"I can tell you don't like it." Dad said taking the juice from my hand.

"How do you know if I don't like it?"

"I saw your disgusted face."

I tasted the juice on my tongue. I started to gag. Then, I hurried and rinsed my mouth with water.

I poured some milk in my cup. I drank a lot of milk.

Dad laughed.

"Calm down, Gemtard." Dad saw me gulping and swallowing the milk down fast.

I finished my cup and said, "Sorry Dad, I don't really like the juice."

"It's okay. Other people have different opinions." Dad chuckled.

I went to change into my church clothes.

I went back to the kitchen and everyone ate.

Dad ended the One Take Sunday vlog.

Then we went to church

+++++

We spent the whole day at home. Avia, Emmi, and Gavin watched some old vlogs. I went to my room and went on YouTube. I read some comments.

OMG Shay I love your vlogs. Please follow me on Instagram! My username is kkittykatxo41 (fake)

Haha! Babytard is so cute!

Hey everyone! I made a fan page for GEMTARD!!!!!! Check it out: www.gemtardfanpage.com

I went on the website and saw my face all over it with facts about me. Some were facts I said about myself in the other vlog. Some were made up or fake. I overreacted and got mad.

I went on Dad's account and replied back: This is Gemtard. It's a cool website and its AWESOME THAT I GOT MY FACE ALL OVER IT! Lol and some of the facts are fake.

I tried not to be rude. I don't know why but I had the urge to yell and get mad. But this is my fan!

I continued to read other comments. Most comments were like "I love your vlogs!" And all that love and stuff.

But this comment caught my eye.

What if Gemtard made a YouTube account?

That comment got 27 likes.