Chapter 32: I Bit An Arm (Part 2)

I looked up at him.

OMG I JUST BIT XANDER'S ARM

"ARE YOU OKAY??!"

"Are you crazy?!" He asked me looking at his arm with bite marks.

"I'm so sorry!!"

"Why did you bite me!?!?!?"

"I thought you were someone else!"

His mouth gaped open.

"Hey, you're the one who didn't remove your arm from my neck! Why did you put your arm around my neck in the first place?"

"Well-"

"Hey will you stop shouting? you woke me up.." James walked towards us with his messy hair. 

I rolled my eyes and I didn't feel like talking to James.

I grabbed the book and stood up. I walked to Lauren's room where I found her watching grav3yardgirl's "Does this thing really work?!" 

I lied on her bed and continued to read the book.

"UGH. James is so frusrating!" I open my arms and the book slips out of my hand.

"Oops!" I crawled to the edge of Lauren's bed.

The photo slipped out again. Seriously, Xander really needs to frame this photo not put it in a book.

I pick up the photo and the book. I crawl to the other side and tapped Lauren's shoulder.

"What?"

"Who's ths?"

She looked at the photo for a few seconds and snatched it from my hands.

"Where'd you get this photo?!" She exclaimed.

"Um... It was hidden in Xander's book." I said feeling confused.

She put the photo on her desk.

"This is our mom."

"Oh." I didn't know how to respond.

"Just put it back and ignore it."

She pressed play on the internet and I heard 'DOES THIS THING REALLY WORK?' segment.

I obeid her and put the photo back wondering what has happened to their mother.

+++++ 

We all planned to go to the nearby park. Sadly, Xander invited James.

We walked to the park and we saw cute dogs and their owners.

A cute Maltese ran up to me and licked my shoe. I giggle and crouched down to pet it. His tail was waving and he was smiling. 

"How cute." The owner walked up to me and told me how old he was and his name was Jasper.

I played with Jasper for 10 min until his owner said they had to go. I sadly wave goodbye and I watch them disappear..

I wonder where Lauren was. I look around and i see her sitting on the hill with her earbuds in.

i looked around some more nd I see Xander and James talking.

I wanted to avoid James to I ran to Lauren.

"Hey gurl!" I sat across her.

"You're ruining the view."

"I am the view!" I cheesily smiled.

She looked at me and stood up and walked to the nearest tree. She sat down next to it and leaned her head on it.