Chapter 7: Why So Serious?

After school, I went to my room. I did my homework. As always. While I was doing homework, I thought of Jessica. Always glaring at me today at school. I always saw her staring at me. When I looked at her, she looked away and flipped her hair.

Ring! Ring!

It's Luke.

Hello?

Hey Jewel! I saw the vlog yesterday. You were on it!

Yeah. I was. So, is this why'd you called?

No, I wanted to ask you if I can come over.

So you can be in the vlogs too?

Yes I do, but I want to meet Shay again. And spend time with you.

No, I'm not inviting you over. If you want to spend time with me, you have to go shopping with me, Luke.

Why?

Since I'm on the Shaytards, I have to be like a Shaytard.

What?

I'm boring, awkward, and studies hard and never spends time with my family. So, I'm going to get my sisters nail polish, my brother rubber bands for bracelets.

Woah, you are rich...

So, yeah

But you aren't allowed to go out. You're 15. I'm 16.

Dude, my birthday is a coming up soon. So, I'm basically 16.

Fine. See you at the bus station!

Bye!

I hung up. I grabbed my purse and checked my wallet if I had enough money.

I went to get my leather jacket and put on my navy blue converses.

"Mom, I'm going shopping with Luke! Bye!" I shouted.

I heard Daxton crying.

Oops, I thought.

I went out the door and I walked to the bus stop.

Luke lives near me. When we were younger we always went to each others houses.

Luke arrived and I noticed he changed his clothes.

"Why did you change your clothes?"

"Um.. I wanted to.." Luke turned away, embarassed.

I smiled. "Okay," I simply said.

We waited and waited.

The bus came and the later on we arrived at the Mall. We went to Claire's and I bought Avia and Emmi a Taylor Swift nail polish set with red, white, yellow, blue, pink, silver, and gold nail polish. (I don't know if there are actually Taylor Swift Nail Polish sets so yeah lol) I also bought them some Nail Art Kits. I bought Gavin rubber band bracelets.

We went to Costco to get hotdogs and ice cream and coke. Then we walked around Costco to get samples. Yum!

Dad called me and I had to go. I told Luke I would tell Dad to mention him in the vlogs.

I took a bus and went home.

"Hey Jewel!" yelled Aunt Carlie.

"Hi," I replied.

I took off my converses and put away my jacket. I went to my room and put the plastic bags on the ground.

I went to the kitchen and saw Aunt Carlie and Steve sitting together at the table.