Chapter 25: VIDCON

OMG I'm so excited! We are going to Vidcon! AHHHHH!!!

My family has gone to Vidcon every year. Except when they went I always stayed with Luke because I wasn't in the Shaytards yet.

I'm gonna see so many of my favourite YouTubers!!!!! EEEEKKK I CAN'T WAIT AHHH

We arrived at the hotel and unpacked. We were getting ready and I saw my mom spritz perfume on her neck.

I wore a white graphic muscle tee with high waisted light blue shorts. I wore a black and white flannel on top and white Ked's. I side braided my hair and wore a beanie on top.

+++++

We went to Vidcon and to the Meet & Greet. Fans screamed as they saw us.

Then the British Boys walked out and so many fans screamed louder.

I was short so I couldn't really see but I saw Alfie :)

"Oh my god Shay!!!"

"Avia! I love you!"

"OMG Brotard!!"

"Happy Birthday Colette!"

"Ahhhh Rocktard you are so cute!"

"Emmi you're adorable!"

"Hi Sontard!!!"

"Gemtard! You're awesome!"

We met so many fans and they gave us great presents! I was so happy and excited!

The fans were awesome! There was a couple of girls that cried. It was so fun!

+++++

The family went on the stage and Dana, Avia, and Mom sang and played the piano.

I was very surprised there were so many people!

We all sang happy birthday to mom and she started to cry. Ikr so touching :')

+++++

The family went to visit Molly at the Make A Wish Foundation.

She has been watching the Shaytards for 3 years! We all gave her a hug. She was so sweet and friendly.

The kids played at the Bean Bag Mountain. The kids did flips and starting jumping.

Pshht.. I'm too mature for that.

So I stayed around Mom.

"C'MON GEMTARD!" Dad yelled.

"Have fun with us!"

I looked at him and shook my head and smiled politely. "No that's fine."

"What?! Why not? 'Cause you think you're too cool to play at the Bean Bag Mountain?"

I blushed in embarrassment.

"Of course not!"

"Then join us!"

"I said I'm fine, Dad!"

Dad jumped off the bean bags and marched towards me.

He carried me and threw me on the mountain.

I lied there speechless.

Maybe I could have fun..

I ended up jumping and rolling down the mountain.

"Molly, Molly, Molly!!" I heard my Dad.

I looked up. The group of people were laughing and smiling. I stepped on the ground.