Chapter 9: Skating >:(

Today was the worst day at school. Debby forgave me and now she's all stalker-like now. I told Luke everything and he freaked out. So we went to the back of the school where all the teachers park instead of the cafeteria where she can find me. We sat on the concrete ground and ate our lunch. We talked and talked. When we heard teachers or a teacher walking by, we hid. We weren't allowed to be here. After lunch, Debby found me and asked me where I was. I told her I was somewhere and it wasn't her business. She told me that she'll text me after school right when she gets home. I told her again not to. She made a puppy dog face. I didn't fall for that. I walked away and then she followed me with her puppy dog face. I ignored her and went to my next class. Eventually she didn't follow me.

Now I'm back home, done homework.

"Gemtard! We are going skating! Not your mom! Your mom needs to take care of the baby!"

I sighed.

I put on a comfy knit sweater and some skinny dark jeans. Then I put on my coat, gloves, scarf, and hat.

My family dressed up as if they were going out on a jog in the Winter.

"Why are you dressed like that? It isn't Winter. It's Spring."

I frowned.

"'Cause I don't want to get a cold."

Dad chuckled. We sat in the car and I sat at the backseat. While Dad was driving, he started to vlog.

"Babytard, where are we going?!"

"SKATING!" She yelled with her insane look on her face.

+++++

We arrived at the rink.

We put on the helmets and the ice skates on.

My siblings and Dad skated on ice. They were okay but Dad skated really well. I put my feet on the ice slowly. I held on to the walls. I took little steps. 

Dad skated towards me and filmed me. "How are you doing?"

"Fine."

"Do you need help?"

"No, its fine." I lied. I put on a fake smile.

I started to skate a little faster with no hands on the wall. Then I lost my balance and I fell on thhe ice. I landed on my gluteus maximus (butt).

Dad chuckled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I put on my fake smile again. I stood up and wiped the ice off my bottom.

I held onto the wall and I took baby steps. I skated 6 laps and I fell 15 times. My butt was so sore. I went and sat off. I took my skates off and my helmet.

My siblings took off their skates and helmet. So did my Dad.

"How was skating?" Dad asked while taking his skates off and vlogging.

I stood in front of him with my arms crossed. "Yeah, it was total fun. I had so much fun falling on my butt 15 times!" I said sarcasticly.

"Yeah! Haha I saw that. It looked so fun!." Dad said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I hate skating," I muttered.

Dad laughed.

+++++

At home, we ate dinner. Then after we watched The Avengers. *-* I love that movie. <3

I stayed up late. Like at 12 AM because tomorrow was Saturday. A day to sleep in.

Then I saw the vlog was uploaded. The thumbnail was me falling on my butt and the title was "I HATE SKATING!" 

I got a little mad but eventually I got over it and laughed at it.

I fell asleep while watching the vlogs with my light blue Beats headphones on.

A/N Please give me feedback I need to improve on my writing. :) Thanks!