Chapter 30: Nosebleed

I woke up feeling a bit uncomfortable. I smelled blood.

I opened my eyes. There's nothing bloody.

I scratched my itchy upper lip.

I stood up.

I feel something that's on my face.

I wipe my hand under my nose.

I looked at my hand and I see... Blood!!!

How did I get a bloody nose?! It's still running.

I pinched my nose and I tried to find a tissue box.

There was no tissue box.

I quickly ran to the washroom. Someone was in there. I ran in Lauren's room. She wasn't there. I went to the tissue box. THERE WASN'T ANY TISSUES IN THERE!!!

I have no choice.

I opened Xander's door with my bloody hands. Fortunately he wasn't in there.

I grabbed the tissue box and took a lot of tissues. Blood dropped on the floor. Oh shoot!

I wiped my hands and my face and I plugged the tissues in my nose. I dropped the tissue box by accident.

I bend down to pick it up and I slipped backwards on the blood that dripped and bumped into Xander's bookshelf.

The book shelf leaned on my back.

The books fell off the bookshelf.

Oh my.. (I stole this part from a drama :3)

I tossed the tissue box on the floor and tried to push the bookshelf back but it kept leaning on me.

The door opened.

Xander I'm sorry..

Xander came in having a towel wrapped around his waist. He wasn't really muscular and didn't have hardcore 6 pac abs but I saw a little bit of abs. *-* he looked beautiful.

Xander saw the mess then saw me with tissues in my nose and dried blood on my face and blood on my shirt struggling with the bookshelf.

Xander shouted, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!!"

"Um.. Well.. Y-you see.." I looked at my feet.

He stomped over to me and put his hands against the bookshelf beside my neck and stared me in the eye.

I slowly bend my knees and plan to run under his arms.

"Stand up!" He demanded.

I quickly stood. (This part too teehee)

"What are you doing in my room?"

"I had a bloody nose. I found a tissue box in your room. I slipped and bumped into the bookshelf."

He still stared at me.

I looked at his right hand.

He opened the door with my blood on it.

Oops.. Hehe ^~^

I looked down at our feet. "Um.. Xander.. I'm sorry for causing trouble and making a big mess in your room." I muttered.

"Huh? What did you say? Look at me and say it."

I looked at him. Holy.. He's really close to my face... 3 inches away from my nose.

I blushed a bit and he saw and smirked.

I got angry because he thinks he can tease me like that.