Chapter 12: Photo Albums (Part 1)

I woke up and it was around 1:00AM. I rubbed my eyes. I looked out the window. Oh. My. Gawd.

There were a ton of stars! I was like looking at a galaxy! Then there was a big bright round shining white moon. It was like I fell in love! I gazed at the beautiful stars and the moon.

I grabbed my binoculars from my cabinet. I looked at the stars and moon up close. It was so beautiful. I just HAD to get this on film!

I crept to my Dad's room and grabbed the camera.

I went back to my room and filmed the sky.

"It's so beautiful! The moon is so bright and the stars look amazing." I said to the camera. Then, I turned it off and put it on my desk. I opened the curtains wide open.

The moon and stars were shining on the floor. I grabbed my blanket and my pillow. Then, I slept on the floor, letting the moon shine on my face.

+++++

"Jewel, wake up!" I heard a soft voice said. "Why are you sleeping on the floor? And why is the curtain open?"

I opened my eyes and yawned.

It was Emmi.

"Just because.."

"Well, Mom said that you have to wake up. You slept in and I guess your alarm didn't ring."

"Ok." I muttered.

"WAKE UP!" She shook me.

"Ok! Just let me get up." I got up from the ground.

"Leave please. I need to change."

+++++

At school, Luke was so happy I mentioned him in the vlogs. Luke made sure Debby stayed away from me. Luke is my best friend, and my body guard. He's also a photographer and takes pictures of sceneries. In the summer we plan to watch the sunset at the beach. If we were invited to a bonfire party, he will take a picture and post on Instagram. But, that will never happen. We are loners for life. We will only throw it for ourselves. #loner4life Jessica is now nice. She started smiling at me when ever I look at her. She came up to me to invite me to her lunch table but I refused. Is it because I'm a Shaytard?

I came back home. "Hi!" I shouted.

I heard Zeke coming. He barked loudly.

He came and walked around me. I petted him.

I walked in my room and put my backpack on the floor. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a juicy apple to eat.

Crunch.

Mom was washing the dishes.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi." I replied.

Mom turned her head and said, "Remember for family night, you are doing the treats."

I stopped chewing. I thought for a moment.

"Okay thanks for reminding me."

"No problem."

I finished my apple and threw the core away. I went to my room and did my homework. Look, I'm not like those always A+ nerds and loves to study. I usually get an A- or B+. By studying, I only take half an hour. I never procrastinate because I know that I need to get my homework done first.

After I did homework, I searched up things to bake. I went to the kitchen and no one was there. So I started preparing my ingredients. I mixed and stirred and added and poured and measured.