First day

I learned their names today. They had started the conversation, making everyone around the table introduce themselves.

Namjoon:

He's the leader of The Seven. I didn't know that, seeing as it didn't come up in conversation as he was carrying me while walking towards my room. He is also the tallest demon. His dimples give off the illusion of warmth and kindness, but I can see through his facade. He is as power hungry as the rest of them. His smile scares me because of that fact. I don't know how, but something about him tricks my brain into thinking that I can trust him. My guard comes down when I am around him, and that could be dangerous.

Jin:

He sat on the right side of me during breakfast. He has very broad shoulders, yet delicate facial features. He is inhumanly pretty, his smile dazzling. It is also rather hypnotizing. Whenever he smiles, it's like the whole world disappears. It is just the two of us when he trains his eyes on you. It feels disorienting and weird to have him looking at you for too long. I hate the feeling. The feeling of not being able to look away.

Hoseok:

He is a rather playful guy. He seems like he could actually be nice. Or at least nicer than the other demons living here. His smile seems genuine, and not filled with the power to render those looking motionless. His bubbly attitude was infectious, even I smiled once or twice in his general direction. I can't let that fool me though. They all enjoy killing, and I won't let his friendly behavior and attitude make me blind to that fact.

Yoongi:

He is still a mystery to me. I have heard stories from the other people in my village that he is cold and distant from everyone, but he hasn't been as of late. He has been trying to get each of us to interact with him, his ever-present smirk on his face at all times. He does seem like the type to be moody and distant though. It's something about his eyes. He may smile at you, but you can tell that it is fake. It doesn't reach his eyes, them glinting back at you like a black void of nothingness.

Jimin:

I don't know how I feel about Jimin. For one, he is way too forward. He will say whatever comes into his head, not caring what the other person may feel. He is also really flirty. I would usually appreciate anyone with such confidence, but he makes it kind of hard to. He flirts way too much. Almost everything he says has a hidden message or a second meaning. It takes everything in me not to roll my eyes in exasperation. I wouldn't wanna show attitude and get him pissed off at me. He seems easy to anger.

Jungkook:

Him I have heard of. He is known to be the most brutal of them all. They say that he was the last demon to be made before they were all sent down into the fiery pits of Hell. He has the least amount of self control out of the members and it terrified me to have to sit next to him. The way he looked at me made me want to wither and fade away. He looked as if he wanted to hurt me. As if he would enjoy seeing me scream out in pain.

Taehyung:

I don't understand him at all. I haven't heard anything about him, aside from the fact that he barely speaks to the girls kept here. All I have seen him do is talk to his friends and then turn to the girls and stare blankly at them. It's as if his eyes hold no emotion whatsoever. I swear they look different than the others. The other members of The Seven have eyes filled with malice and humor. His hold nothing but coldness.

Chanmi:

She is literally the sweetest girl I have ever met. I made the right decision when I decided to take the seat in between the two demons. I couldn't do that to her. She seems so weak and small. I find myself wanting to protect her from them.

Sarah:

She's ok I guess. She doesn't really talk much at all. From what I can tell, she never spoke much before getting chosen either. She is shorter than me as well with her bleached hair cut into a bob. She jumps at literally every loud noise, her eyes flitting around the room nervously. I don't know how long she will be able to survive here.

Chang Jimin:

Yes, her name is Jimin too. I don't think the demon Jimin likes that very much. When he heard what her name was his face totally changed. It went from happy and coy to angry and rather grotesque. We were instructed to call her by her surname, Chang, from now on. She seems a little bratty. She had half a mind to actually protest being called Chang instead of her real name. She had also complained about the food and how her eggs smelled funny. I wasn't surprised when Jimin took it upon himself to come around to her side and throw her food in her face and all over the silk dress she was wearing. She didn't talk much after that.

Yuna:

I'm scared of her. She was the one who had glared at me with so much hatred earlier. I don't usually get scared of girls, but she's freaky. Absolutely beautiful, but in a very unconventional way. She is taller than me by at least three inches, towering over some of the demons as well. Her hair is dyed bright red, the left side shaved off with a star pattern in it. She has piercings all over her face and ears, tattoos decorating her body. She hadn't stopped glaring at me, even after I sat down.

I learned later from Chanmi that the other two girls had died. They had tried to escape once the screams had started, resulting in everyone getting roughed up. If it wasn't for them, they would have just gotten scared a little and everything would have been fine. They had totally freaked and tried to make a run for it, getting shot down after only the first three steps. That means I have to be careful if I am to have any chance of surviving. I was smart and got out of getting hurt last night, but what about tomorrow? What about the day after that?