Pain

- Trigger warning -

I walk silently back to my room, still a little shaky from what just happened.

I still can't get over how James had made me feel from a simple touch, shuddering lightly as a ghost of the fear I had felt makes its way back into my mind. It's as if he had pushed the artificial fear into my body, it amplifying my unease and making it into something bigger.

I open the door to my room and immediately lay down on my bed, somewhat exhausted from the short breakfast that we had. I hadn't even gotten to eat much, Taehyung's father too ominous and foreboding to relax around. I can still remember the look in his eyes as I had left, them glinting dangerously as if he had already found out the secret that we had been trying so hard to keep.

A soft knock on my door makes me sit up, my hair falling into my face as I do so. I rake my hand through my hair due to the little habit that I picked up from being around Jimin so much, placing my feet on the carpeted floor.

The carpet is soft between my toes as I take my shoes off and walk towards my door, my dress swishing around my legs. I can't help but feel nervous, wondering who it is and what they might want from me. If it were Jimin or Jungkook they would have come in already, the silence meaning that it is someone else.

The doorknob is cold, the chilliness of the metal biting into my skin and making me shiver. It groans as I twist it painstakingly slow, my other hand shaking in slight apprehension. I open the door only a sliver as I peek to see who it could be, my breath coming out on short pants. All I can see is the back of someone's head as they stand with their hands in front of them.

For a second, I think it's Taehyung waiting outside my door. Their shoulders are the same width, the broadness of them impressive for such a slim form. His legs are parted in a lazy stance as he waits, one of his feet tapping on the ground in front of him. I know that it isn't Taehyung when I look up and see his hair, the dark red color much different from Tae's raven black.

I debate whether or not I should close the door and lock it before James has a chance to notice that I opened it in the first place. I don't think I like him at all. He had used his powers to manipulate my emotions, causing me to feel so much fear that I wanted to break down into tears in front of everyone in the room. His eyes had been filled with want as he had looked me up and down, the feeling unsettling. It's as if he had wanted to break me; as if he would take pleasure from watching me suffer.

It's too late though. I move to close the door when it is suddenly pushed extremely hard, it striking my head and causing me to fall backwards and onto the ground. I groan as the blow makes my vision go fuzzy, my head pounding at the excruciating pain that is rocketing around my brain. There is no doubt in my mind that the place I got hit will bruise, everything disoriented and muggy as I struggle to see properly again.

I can't see, but I can feel it as rough hands enclose my wrists before something thick and course takes their place, my breath catching in my throat as I realize what's going on. I thrash around on the ground as James ties the rope around my wrists, it preventing me from hitting him with my hands. I do manage to kick him though, a low groan escaping his lips as he falls to the ground.

My head injury prevents me from seeing properly, everything splitting into two as I try and walk straight. The door to my room is closed but I can't seem to be able to find the doorknob, my hand hitting it blindly as two sets circle around in my mind. My fingers finally find it and I open it with a cry of triumph, opening my mouth to call out for help.

The words get caught in my throat. A black cloth is put in my mouth so that I can't say anything, my eyes wide as I am slammed into my door for the second time today. The contact makes my yell out in pain, my knees buckling as my brain rattles around in my skull. I can feel his body pressed up against me from behind as he finishes tying the cloth around the back of my head, him the only thing keeping me standing upright at this point.

I can feel it as blood slowly starts to trickle from my nose from when my face hit the door, it soaking into the cloth and tickling the tastebuds on my tongue. The coppery tang makes me want to gag, tears pricking in my eyes from the pain as well as from the fear that threatens to consume me.

I try, I really do. I try to get out of his grip, kicking back at him and trying to make any contact that I physically can. He seems unaffected by everything that I try, him simply lifting me up and carrying me around my waist towards me bed.

"You fucking bitch" he hisses as he throws me face-first on the bed, climbing on after me. I scream against the gag in desperation, the tears falling down my cheeks as his hand reaches under my dress and pulls my underwear down. "You kicked my leg, you whore. Looks like I'll have to punish you for that."

I can't help the sobs of desperation that leave my mouth when I hear the sound of his zipper being pulled down, getting on my knees so that I can try and escape. All he does is push my head down and into my pillow, it almost suffocating me as he pulls my dress up so that my lower half is exposed to him.

"Taehyung has had a taste of you, I just know it. There's not other reason why he would be so protective over you. It's my turn now."

I scream out in pain as he shoves into me from behind, his grip on my hair so tight that I can feel some of the strands coming out by the roots. My sobs and cries of protest are muffled due to the gag as well as the pillow that is slowly blocking my airways, my head spinning as I struggle and strain against his hold. It's practically impossible to move though, his hand holding my head down and my hands bound and trapped between the top half of my body and my bed covers.

Someone-anyone..........help me

The pain slowly goes away until I am left numb, my tears still falling as he grunts and mumbles obscene things above me. I just give up, my body still as I lose hope. I'm not sure whether it is due to the lack of oxygen or the situation itself, but I can feel myself loosing consciousness, my vision getting spotted with black and grey.

I welcome the darkness with open arms. I almost feel relieved as my pounding head spins until I lose all sense of reality, my body sagging in resignation as I blank out the world around me. This is better than what was happening to me. At least now I won't be able to feel anymore, the world slipping away until I am left with nothing but darkness.