Torture pt1

The room is freezing cold. That's the first thing that I notice when my eyes open. I had fallen asleep after Taehyung had left, being left in my own misery for the time being. It had been hard to ignore the throbbing of my cheek from where he slapped me, the corner of my lip split from the impact as well. I had managed it though. All the day's activities had finally caught up to me, allowing me to get the rest that I had needed.

I am starting to think that that was not the best idea though. I shiver as I open my eyes, goosebumps covering my whole body. They must have changed me while I was sleeping because this is not what I fell asleep in. I am now wearing a pair of the shortest shorts I have ever seen, the loose hem barely covering my ass at all. All I am wearing for a shirt is a tight tank top. It is way too short for me, the hem not even falling down to my belly button.

I strain against the chains that are holding my ankles and my wrists together, unable to move my hair out of my face. It is now thankfully back to its original black color, the short strands tickling my cheeks as it hangs slightly in front of my eyes. I try again, pulling at the chains as I try and tug my wrists apart. I flinch as the cold of the metal bites into my skin painfully, my wrists no doubt becoming red and raw beneath them.

"I see you're awake."

I gasp as my head whips up, my neck throbbing painfully at just how fast I had moved. I immediately spot Taehyung standing on the other side of the room, my eyes taking in his appearance. He changed as well. He is wearing all black, his tan skin seeming to glow in the dim lighting. Everything about him screams "dangerous", from the knife that he has tucked into the waistband of his pants to the maniacal glimmer in his hypnotizing eyes.

"W-what do you want f-from me?" I ask timidly, my hands growing sweaty all of a sudden. He absolutely terrifies me. I don't know what to do when he starts walking towards me, his footsteps sounding loudly against the tiled floor. His eyes are locked on mine as he progresses teasingly slow, the corner of his mouth lifting up in a slight smirk.

"They left me in charge of you, remember? I can do whatever I want to you, and they would have to let me."

I gulp, my eyes wide as I look down at his hands. They move towards the knife, his long and slender fingers playing with the sharp edge as he twirls it in his fingers. I grow ridged and still when he places it against my lips, the tip barely touching my skin there. Even though it is barely touching me, I can still feel how sharp the blade is. It leaves scratches across my skin as he trails it slowly down my neck.

His eyes watch the blade as it goes down my neck and over my chest, stopping when it goes over my cleavage and to the edge of the shirt I am wearing. He hums in approval as he watches the knife rise and fall on the swell of my breasts as I breathe, my eyebrows furrowing in disgust.

"Jimin has a great sense of style when it comes to you. I quite like what he picked out. What about you?"

I don't answer him, afraid that I will say something to aggravate him if I do. His smirk widens as I glare defiantly up at him, his tongue flicking out to wet his lips.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you're scared of me now" he says teasingly as he comes closer to my face. My breath hitches in my chest as he comes so close to me that I can count his eyelashes, his nose brushing up against mine. I can feel his breath on my lips every time he breathes, the smell of his cologne overwhelming my senses. He suddenly loses the teasing glint in his eyes, his cold and calculative look coming back.

"Cut the shit (Y/N). Tell me what you are and I will let you go. It's as simple as that."

I let out the air I was holding, my body sagging with desperation. He can't be serious. I have no idea what I may or may not be. Why would I still be here if I knew?

"Taehyung, I already told you. I don't know."

I yell out in pain as the knife cuts into the skin right above my belly button, tears creating a film over my eyes. It is so painful that my body feels like it is on fire. I have been cut before, but it has never felt like this before. The one cut sends shockwaves of overwhelming pain through my whole body, my muscles tensing as I bite my lip to keep from screaming again.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" he yells angrily, pushing the knife in further. My head flings back as I scream from the pain, the intensity of it causing my tears to flow over my cheeks. My hands are clenched into fists, me unable to do anything to prevent the searing pain that is wreaking havoc on my body.

"I-I'm not lying, I s-swear!" I cry out in pain. I can't see because of the tears falling nonstop from my eyes, but I can hear it when he curses under his breath. I almost faint when the pain stops, him obviously having taken the knife out of my body. Spots dance in front of my eyes as my head fills with pressure, my eyes hurting as my ears ring. I can hear the beating of my heart in my own ears as I gasp for breath, my body twitching slightly as little bursts of pain still hit me from time to time.

And then, he just leaves. That seems to be all he is good at doing. He leaves me, a crying mess on the floor, the sound of the door shutting once more echoing throughout the empty room.