The ball pt. 3

"Try this one, try this one!" Jungkook yells before holding it out in his hand, it aimed towards my mouth. I roll my eyes before allowing him to feed me the weird looking pastry that he has been indulging himself on, my eyes widening when the amazing taste hits my tongue.

Now I can see why we are not the only ones over here. Namjoon joined us not long after we got here, his hands not stopping even once as he gobbled down the desserts that were spread out. I'm actually really surprised that he is eating this much because I always thought that Jin was the one that ate the most out of The Seven. Apparently not because Namjoon is putting him to shame right now.

Jungkook continues to laugh while he feeds me things, a small smile on my face as I graciously accept his offers. At this point in time, I am pretty sure he is only doing this to get my mind off of things. This whole Taehyung thing is stressing me out, and its nice to know that someone cares enough to see that, and try and make me feel better as well.

"Jungkook-ah, its time for the dance" Hoseok says as he tugs on Jungkook's coat jacket, motioning towards all of the girls that have lined up along the side of the dance floor. It is obvious that they are there so that they can wait for one of the guys to pick them, their hands nervously flitting around their forms as they make sure they didn't mess anything up. 

I nod to Jungkook in reassurance as he walks over to where the guys are waiting, suddenly feeling a surge of envy course through me. I wish I could dance. Not necessarily so that I could dance with one of The Seven, but so that I could feel like I was good at something. I want to feel as if I belong too, suddenly jealous of all the girls who are so talented as well as beautiful. 

Whatever. At least Namjoon is here. No matter how uncomfortable he may make me feel, its better than Jimin or Taehyung any day

No sooner had I thought those words, I turn and watch as Namjoon slowly walks away from where I am standing. My eyes are wide as I watch his back, blinking slowly as he disappears through the double doors at the end of the hall. What in the heck? Wasn't him staying with me, while Jungkook was busy, his idea?

I shake my head tiredly before sighing, looking back over to where the guys are standing. They have already chosen girls to dance with, stepping back so that the other male demons in the room can choose now. I watch in interest as the music starts to play from the orchestra that they paid, everyone moving in perfect unison. 

Something catches my eye though, moving my attention away from the breathtaking sight of wishing ballgowns and swaying bodies. I can't help but follow Taehyung with my eyes as he walks out the doors and into the hallway, his hands in his pockets as he goes. I'm not sure what comes over me, but I follow him. I need answers, and it looks like this is going to be the only time that I can talk to him without any of the others interrupting us.

I glance around me to make sure that no one is looking before following him, my heels clicking annoyingly on the tiled floor. My steps falter when I finally find him, my eyes watering slightly from the wind that is coming in from the open door to the balcony. 

The moon seems to hit him at just the right angle, his silhouette illuminated picturesquely. His long hair seems to glow silver in the light, the tips of his bangs brushing against his eyebrows and almost covering his strikingly blue eyes. If he notices me standing by the door he doesn't make any indication at all, his whole body still as he leans his back against the railing. 

"Taehyung?" I ask nervously, stepping out so that I am now outside and standing almost directly in front of him, my fingers clasped together in front of me. He doesn't move, his head still turned slightly to the side as he stares at something that I can't see. I'm afraid that I may not have been loud enough until he starts walking in my direction, my heart thudding loudly in my chest as I stand frozen in my spot.

Why can I never seem to look away from him? Why does he have to be so painstakingly beautiful? Why does my heart feel as if it is complete whenever he is near me? 

"Please."

I can do nothing but tilt my head in confusion when he stops right in front of me, my hands shaking as my nerves start to take over without my permission. What does he mean?

"P-Please? What do you mean by that? Taehyung, you aren't making any sense" I say quietly, unable to raise my voice to a volume higher than a whisper. My breath hitches in my throat when he leans down so that his face is right in front of mine, his forehead resting against my own. His eyes are closed as he sighs almost tiredly, his eyebrows crinkled in confusion as well as what  believe is stress.

"Please.......help me to forget about tonight."